The mobile phone is one of the essential components of the communication system. In today’s civilized world, mobile phones have become integral to people’s lives. So FRP lock plays a vital role in the security of this device. However, many of us do not know what FRP lock is or how the Samsung galaxy A73 5G FRP bypass without a PC/sim card free is done.
Today we will learn FRP lock and how to Samsung Galaxy A73 5G FRP Bypass Without a PC/Sim Card Free. FRP lock is used to secure mobile devices. From Android version 5.1 onwards FRP lock method is used as default in all current mobiles. All phone companies provide this facility in their phones.
The main reason for using this lock is to prevent mobile misuse or intrusion. For example, if the phone is lost or stolen, no one will be able to use the phone unless the phone’s registrar knows Gmail.
- Back up important data. Because the necessary data will be lost while completing the procedure.
- Ensure 80%-100% charge on mobile while completing the process. A low amount can cause problems in operation.
- Of course, keep a good internet connection and speed on mobile.
- Download FRP tools and FRP files.
What Is The FRP Lock
The full name of “FRP” is Factory Reset Protection. “FRP” is a system that allows you to reset a forgotten or locked system. For example, the “FRP” will pop up with the message, “This device was reset.”
Sametime, sign in with a Google account previously synced on this device. Anyway, Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a built-in security feature designed by Google for smartphones and tablets running Android 5.1.
And later, restrict other people from using your smartphone or tablet if they forcefully perform a factory reset on the phone. So factory reset protection acts as a kind of protection on our smartphones.
Details of Samsung Galaxy A73 5G
Samsung Galaxy A73 5G smartphone is 6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~87.0% screen-to-body ratio), and has a Super AMOLED plus. The Samsung Galaxy A73 5g screen resolution is 1080 x 2400 pixels, with a 20:9 ratio (~393 PPI density).
Samsung Galaxy A73 5G smartphone photography is good. Have a Quad-camera configuration (108MP+12MP+5MP+5MP) on the rear and a Selfie Single (32MP) camera. This device packs 128GB/6GB, 128GB/8GB, 256GB/8GB, internal memory, and further microSDXC (uses a shared SIM slot).
The Samsung Galaxy A73 5G smartphone is powered by an Octa-core (1X2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & Gold & 3×2.2 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex A55) processor. In addition, the Chipset is Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778 5G (6 nm), and the 5000mAh non-removable charging system fuels this device.
Fast charging 25W is provided in this smartphone. The phone runs Android update version 12, One UI 4.1.
How to Samsung Galaxy A73 5G FRP Bypass Without A PC/Sim Card Free – 2022
Here the Samsung galaxy A73 5G FRP bypass without a PC/sim card free process is completed in just a few steps. No additional methods are applied here. Doing this with patience and caution will hopefully fix your mobile problem. Let us discuss the Samsung Galaxy A73 5G FRP Bypass Without A PC/Sim Card Free in detail.
- Step 1: First, turn on your device and click on the “Start” icon. Next, go to the “A few legal items to review” option, then select and click the “Next” button after connecting to the “WiFi network.”
- Step 2: Now you can see the lock screen here click on the “Use my Google Account instead” option. A few seconds, you see the “Google verifying your account” page and the lock. Back to the “Home screen” and press the “Volume Up and Power” button to enable “Talkback.”
- Step 3: Find the “Welcome to Talkback” options and tap on the “Close” button. Then click step by step to Allow Talkback to record audio =>> While using the app.
- Step 4: Find the “Use voice commands to control Talkback” here click “Use voice commands.” Now Say “Google Assistant” to open “Youtube“, then click it. Next, click on the “User icon” in the right corner of the “YouTube app“, then click the “Terms of Service” option.
- Step 5: You will see the new “Welcome to Chrome” page and click “Accept & Continue.” After a while, you will get the “Turn on sync” option here and click the “No thanks” button.
- Step 6: In this Step, you will see the “YouTubeTerms of Service” option and click on the “3 dots” icon in the corner of the “Open In” option. Now write “FRP bypass tools” in the search bar and click it. Then click on the “Open set screen lock” option for the “Alliance shield app.”
- Step 7: Go to the “Welcome to the galaxy store” page and click “Agree” with the “Update” after “Downloading and Installing the Alliance shield app.” Before installing the app, you must sign up for “A Samsung account.”
- Step 8: Then find the “Welcome to your Samsung account” here, select and click the “Agree” button to give your code. After installing, open the “Alliance app.”
- Step 9: Collect the “Code” from another mobile and give the code. This time here click step by step Welcome to Alliance Shield X =>> Next =>> Permissions =>> Next.
- Step 10: After tapping on the Privacy Promise =>> Next =>> Getting Started =>> Got it button. Sign in to your “Alliance Shield X account” and give your “Gmail.”
- Step 11: Now press the “Name of your device” and tap the “Next” button. See and press continuously Device Setup =>> Device admin =>> Next. Same time find the Enable device admin options here; click the “Activate” button, then click Device Setup =>> Next.
- Step 12: Next moment, we can see the “Samsung Knox” and “Turn on” the “Knox” option. You will get the “Knox license activation” page and click the “Agree” button in this condition. Now “Import” page will come here; click the “Next.”
- Step 13: 1st time Follow step by step Apps manager =>> Android Setup =>> Actions =>> Force stop button =>> Wipe app data =>> Yes button.
- Step 14: 2nd time go to the Apps manager =>> Google Play Service =>> Actions =>> Force Stop =>> Wipe app data =>> Yes button.
- Step 15: 3rd time go to the Apps manager =>> Samsung setup wizard =>> Actions =>> Force Stop =>> Wipe app data =>> Yes button.
- Step 16: Here click App details =>> Activities =>> Tap on 1st Menu =>> Open. The “Get recommended apps” will find here, then click the “Next” button. We can see the “Pay with your phone” option; press the “Skip” button.
- Step 17: Finally, you will see the “Bring your data from Samsung cloud” page and click the “Skip” button. At the last moment, see the “You’re all set up” option and click “Finish.” This means your Samsung galaxy A73 5G FRP bypass without a PC/sim card free will be completed successfully. For better use, restart the computer.
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ) For Samsung Galaxy A73 5G
How to Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) OR Google Account Bypass?
Go to the Settings =>> Account =>> Gmail id =>> Delete Account =>> Press enter =>> that’s OK . This means your FRP lock is disabled. There is a possibility of data loss while doing this, so keep the necessary data backup.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A73 5G Without Google?
- Turn Off your Samsung A73 5G device.
- Now press the “Power & Volume Up” button together.
- Select the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by volume down.
- Tap on the “Power” button.
- Then press “YES.”
- Click the “Power” button.
- Complete that’s ok.
How to Remove Samsung Galaxy A73 5G Factory Reset Protection With Developer Mode?
- First, go to the “Settings” menu.
- Click on the “About Device.”
- Now tap “Build Number” more than 6/7 times.
- Back to the “Settings” option.
- Press the “Developer” button.
- Then enable the “OEM Unlock” button; that’s Ok!
How Do Turn Off The Samsung Galaxy A73 5G Without The Screen?
Press the “Power” button until “Shut down” by itself. Now adopt another method and press the together “Power + Volume Down” Key to “Shut down.“
How to Open or Close Your Samsung Galaxy A73 5G Smartphone?
5/6 second press the “Power” key to “Open” and 7/8 second tap on the “Turn off” key to “Close.” That’s it.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy A73 5G With PC?
- Turn on your “Samsung Galaxy A73 5G.”
- Then Connect your “PC” with the “USB” cable.
- Now download the Samsung Galaxy A73 5G “Bypass Apps or Tools.”
- Extract your “File” on your pc.
- Click on the “Bypass FRP” button.
- Press the “View” button.
- Tap on the chrome “URL” bar.
- Go to the “Settings” menu and change your “Pattern Lock” on your device.
- That’s ok. Now, “Restart” the phone.
Above is how FRP lock and Samsung galaxy A73 5G FRP bypass without a PC/sim card free are done. FRP lock is mainly used for mobile security, established by Google. As a result of this arrangement, the standard scan lock of the mobile, when trying to open it in recovery mode, the lock is stuck more firmly.
Then it is almost impossible to open without a previous Gmail. Consistently given to complete the Samsung galaxy A73 5G FRP bypass without a PC/sim card free gracefully. Follow the steps in the image carefully; if there is any problem, contact Gmail on the site.