To reset your favorite mobile, you must know what the FRP lock is. Because if the FRP lock gets stuck on the mobile, you can’t use your mobile anymore. Some users are already having problems with FRP locks.
Again, many people do not know what an FRP lock is. If you do not understand how FRP lock works and who is facing this problem, you need to know it completely.
What is FRP Lock?
The full name of FRP is Factory Reset Protection. It is available on all mobiles above the current Android 5.1 Lollipop version, but this feature has already been activated.
So in all the new mobiles now you will get this feature, FRP means factory reset protection, but it works as a kind of protection in our mobiles. This device was reset to continue with the Google Account that was previously synced on this device.
Soon after we reset our mobile, this feature is activated in our mobile. Or FRP is locked but activated. To open this lock, you are asked to enter the Gmail address and password registered on that mobile and if you can enter your Gmail address and password correctly there or if you can type it correctly.
But then you can use your mobile usually, and if you can’t give that Gmail address correctly, you don’t remember your Gmail address and password. But then you can no longer use your mobile.
How Does it Work
FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is automatically activated in all Android devices during the Google account setup process. Once FRP is enabled on your Android device, someone wants to reset the machine using the backup & reset feature in the settings app. After system would require the device’s security PIN to protect the owner’s data and files.
Why has the FRP Lock Been Activated on Our Mobile
This feature has been activated so that if your mobile phone is stolen or lost, your mobile phone can not be abused by that person in any way, but this feature has been activated on our mobile.
On the other hand, we are the ones who face this problem most of the time; when we reset our mobile, we don’t know what FRP is and how it works, and because our mobile is slow or hung, we reset the mobile.
After resetting, the feature is activated on our mobile, and we can not use the mobile because we do not remember the Gmail and password.
How to Reset Your Mobile so that Your Mobile Does not need FRP Lock
There are two solutions to this:
- First, if your mobile phone’s Gmail address and password are essential, you don’t need them. But then, of course, you must note down or write down the Gmail address and password on your mobile.
- So that the next time you are asked to flip the Gmail password, you will have no problem.
- And secondly, if your mobile Gmail address is not essential. Suppose you don’t need it later. But then you can remove the Gmail ID from your mobile.
- So if you remove the Gmail address from your mobile, there is no fear of getting any FRP lock on your mobile. But your mobile usually is open.
How to Remove Gmail Account from Mobile
You first need to open the settings option on your mobile. Then a little further down, you will get the settings of the accounts you will click there. After clicking, you will see an option on Google; click on it.
And here your Gmail address will come; after he clicks on the Gmail address, click on the three-dot icon above, and you will see the remove account option.
For the shortcut process follow step by step and go to Settings> Account > Google > Click on Gmail > Click on the three-dot icon > Remove account.
How do you Bypass the Google FRP Lock?
Escaping the clutches of the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock may seem like a complex task, but fret not, for I shall unveil a simple, effective method to set you free.
- Prepare Your Device: First, make sure your locked device is charged and connected to a Wi-Fi network. It’s essential to have a strong and stable internet connection for this process.
- Begin the Setup Process: Turn on your device and proceed with the initial setup steps until you reach the Google Account verification screen. Here, you’ll be asked to enter the Google account credentials that were previously linked to the device.
- Trigger the Keyboard: Tap the area where you’re supposed to enter your Google account details. This will bring up the keyboard for text input.
- Access Keyboard Settings: On the keyboard, locate the settings icon (usually represented by a gear or cogwheel) and tap it. This will lead you to the keyboard’s settings.
- Language Selection: Within the keyboard settings, look for the language settings. Here, you can add a new keyboard language.
- Add a New Language: Choose to add a language. Select any language that you prefer and download its language pack if prompted. This step is crucial.
- Language Input: After adding the language, return to the keyboard settings. You’ll notice the option to switch input languages. Add the language you just installed.
- Switch Input Language: Once the language is added, switch to it using the keyboard settings. This will change the keyboard layout.
- Enter Random Text: Return to the Google Account login screen. Now, you’ll have a different keyboard layout. Enter some random text or symbols into the email and password fields. It doesn’t need to make sense.
- Access Help & Feedback: After entering random text, you should see a “Try another way to sign in” or “Help & Feedback” option. Tap on it.
- Browse the Web: Now, you’ll have options to explore the web or access the browser. Choose the browser option.
- Sign-In to Google: In the browser, navigate to Google’s sign-in page. Sign in with your own Google account credentials or create a new account if needed.
- FRP Bypassed: Once you’ve successfully signed in, you’ve effectively bypassed the Google FRP lock. You can now set up your device and use it as usual.
Remember, this method is intended for those who have legitimate access to the device but have forgotten their Google account credentials. It’s crucial to use this knowledge responsibly and ethically, respecting the privacy and security of all individuals and their devices.
So friends, from the above discussion we can understand that FRP lock is a mobile safety belt. FRP lock works to prevent the mobile phone from being misused if it is stolen or lost. Currently, all phone companies have a built-in FRP lock feature in their Android mobiles.