The smartphone is one of the most important means of communication in human life today. Therefore, for the security of smartphones, the issue of security has to be given priority.
FRP (Factory Reset Protection) plays an important role in mobile security. Today we will discuss How to FRP Bypass and Google Account Samsung M12 Without a Computer or Sim Card?
Originally FRP built a safety belt on the mobile. However, mobile prevents any data and new use if stolen or lost. This means that it is such a lock that if someone goes to reset your phone in recovery mode to open.
The normal screen lock of your phone or flashes it with a PC, then your phone will be locked more tightly.
What is FRP Lock
The full meaning of FRP is Factory Reset Protection. FRP is a system that allows you to reset a forgotten or locked system. The FRP will pop up with the message, “This device was reset. Sign in with a Google Account previously synced on this device to continue.
Anyway, Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a built-in security feature designed by Google for smartphones and tablets running Android 5.1 and later to restrict other people from using your smartphone or tablet. If they forcefully perform a factory reset on the phone.
Samsung Galaxy M12 Specification:
Samsung Galaxy M12 smartphone 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) PLS LCD, 90Hz display. And screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 PPI density) pixels. Samsung Galaxy M12 smartphone photography Is the best.
Have a Quad-camera configuration (48MP+5MP+2MP+2MP) on the rear and a single selfie (8MP) camera. This device packs 128GB/4GB, 64GB/4GB internal memory, and further microSDXC (dedicated slot).
Samsung Galaxy M12 smartphone comes powered by an Octa-core (4X2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4X2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) processor, and the Chipset is Exynos 850(8 nm). A 5000 mAh non-removable battery and a 15W Fast charging system fuel this device. The phone runs Android 11, One UI 3.1.
How to FRP Bypass and Google Account Unlock Samsung M12 Without PC
Samsung Galaxy M12 can efficiently complete the task by going through a few steps. The whole FRP Bypass and Google Account Samsung M12 Without A Computer or Sim Card have been analyzed step by step.
So, follow the FRP Bypass and Google Account Samsung M12 Without A Computer or Sim Card process carefully the solve your problem.
- Step 1: “ON” your Samsung M12 smartphone and go to the “Welcome Screen” then click consistently Start > A few legal items to review > Next > Choose a Wifi network > Next buttons.
- Step 2: Now, you can see the “Use my Google account instead” option and click it. Then, find the “Google Verifying your account” option; here is locked. Two times Press “Vol UP + Power Key” together on the smartphone to open the “TalkBack” option.
- Step 3: Write the “Reverse L” and click on the “While using the apps” option. Press the consistently Use voice commands to control TalkBack > Use voice commands > Tap two pingers together for TalkBack Off.
- Step 5: Go to the “Turn on sync” option here and click the “No Thanks” button. Now type “Easy Flashing Frp Bypass 8.0 Apk” and then open it. Choose the “Galaxy Store,” then open it. Inside the hole, you will find the “Try Now” option and click on that option “twice.”
- Step 6: Select then click on the “Agree” with the “update.” Again click on the “Try Now” 3 times for the “pop-up blocked.” Click on the search bar here and type “Alliance shield,” then “download and install” it.
- Step 7: Sign to your “Samsung account,” and then you will get the “Welcome to your Samsung account” and select all items by pressing the “Agree.”
- Step 8: Tap on the consistently Welcome to Allience shield X > Next > Permission> Next > Privacy promise > Next > Getting started > got it > username and password.
- Step 9: Follow consistently again Name your device > Next > Device Setup > Next > Enable Device Admin > Activate > Samsung Know > Turn on Knox > Next > KLMS Agent > Select > Agree > Samsung Knox > Next > Import > Finish.
- Step 10: Complete this step in three steps. Click first Alliance Shield X > Apps Manager > Android Setup > Actions > Force Stop > Wipe App Data > OK.
- Step 11: Click the second time go back and search Google Play Service > Actions > Force Stop again > Wipe App Data > OK. Click three time search the Samsung setup wizard > Actions > Force Stop > Wipe App Data > OK.
- Step 12: Finally find the “Activities” option here click “com.sec.android.app.SecSetupWizard.SecSetupWizardActivity” button with the “Open“. Then you can see “Get recommended apps” and press “Next.” Complete the next steps in a row and click “Bring your data from Samsung Cloud” here, press “Skip.”
- Step 13: Finally, you will see the “You’re all set up!” option and tap “Finish.” Your FRP Bypass and Google Account Samsung M12 Without A Computer or Sim Card will be completed successfully.
FAQ(Frequently Ask Questions) For Samsung Galaxy M12 FRP Bypass And Google Account
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection?
Here the first time disables the FRP lock feature from your Samsung Galaxy M12 then; you need to Remove the Gmail account from the smartphone settings. At this time below process completely to disable the FRP successfully: go to the Settings menu=>> Accounts=>> Select the Gmail id =>> Remove account =>> that’s it.
What Is The Best FRP Bypass Tool?
You will find the different types of FRP tools. These are used to store Google accounts and information. Below are the names of the top 7 best FRP unlocking tools.
- Samsung Reactivation Lock
- Pangu FRP Bypass APK
- Tenorshare 4uKey for Android
- GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool
- FRP Bypass APK
- All-In-One FRP Tools
- Huawei FRP Tool
How Can I Remove The FRP Lock?
This is the simple way to remove an FRP lock. More general unlocking tools and there are also some Tenorshare 4uKey tools. Most important for FRP is unlocking and efficiently recovering forgotten PINs, patterns, and passwords.
How To Remove FRP Manually?
Please follow some of the steps to deactivate or remove the FRP manually.
- Setting option
- Navigate and open an account
- Go to the Google
- Give your any Google account
- Press the menu bar in the upper right
- Click FRP remove option
How Do I Remove A Google Account From Samsung Galaxy M12?
Unlock your device and go to the Setting Menu > From the Account Option > Remove Google Account > Done!
How To Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy M12?
Turn Off the smartphone and press the Power & Volume Up buttons > Wipe Data/Factory Reset by volume down > Confirm Power key > YES > Tap on the Power Button.
How Do I Turn Samsung Galaxy M12 Without The Screen?
Press and hold the Power-up key until the Samsung Galaxy M12 shuts down by itself. Again press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons together to shut it down.
How To Samsung Galaxy M12 FRP Bypass Without SIM?
- Connect your WiFi connection
- Go to Chrome browser, and download the FRP Bypass APK and Apex launcher.
- Install applications and login into your Gmail account.
- Restart the phone.
How Do I Remove Factory Reset Protection With Developer Mode?
Follow the process and go to Settings > About device > “Build Number” more than 4/5 times > back to the settings > Developer option > Enable OEM to unlock > Done!
FRP is an important security system for mobiles. It prevents unnecessary entry if the mobile is stolen or lost. Follow the steps above to cause. You can take photos to help to understand more.
Your FRP Bypass and Google Account Samsung M12 Without A Computer or Sim Card will be complete if you follow the step-by-step methods.