Samsung A53 5G FRP Bypass/Google Account Unlock Without A PC
Security has become a concern in mobile usage many of us do not know what is used in mobile security. Today we will learn what FRP is, and how Samsung A53 5G FRP bypass/google account unlock without a PC. FRP is a security lock for mobile. If someone tries to reset the phone in normal screen lock recovery mode or flush it with a computer, it will lock more strongly. In this case, you must use the email you used before resetting.
Otherwise, the phone will not be able to turn on. Every phone company provides this facility on their phones. All phones from android versions 5 to 9 have this feature built-in. It is automatically launched on mobile when Gmail is logged in. You have to go to mobile phone settings then account and login to Gmail. Login with any google app including Gmail, youtube, or chrome.
Now we will discuss how to do Samsung A53 5G FRP bypass/google account unlock without a PC.
- Keep necessary data and pictures in the backup. Required files will be lost while doing this.
- Keep 100% charge on the smartphone.
- Internet connection must be good to do this kind of work.
- Download the necessary apps and tools to facilitate the work.
What Is The FRP Lock
The full name of “FRP” is Factory Reset Protection. “FRP” is a system that allows you to reset a forgotten or locked system. For example, the “FRP” will pop up with the message, “This device was reset.”
Sametime, sign in with a Google account previously synced on this device. Anyway, Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a built-in security feature designed by Google for smartphones and tablets running Android 5.1.
And later, restrict other people from using your smartphone or tablet if they forcefully perform a factory reset on the phone. So factory reset protection acts as a kind of protection on our smartphones.
Details of Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Android 13 One UI 5
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G smartphone is 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~85.4% screen-to-body ratio), and has a super AMOLED, 120Hz, 800 nits (HBM). The Samsung Galaxy A53 5g screen resolution is 1080 x 2400 pixels, with a 20:9 ratio (~405 PPI density).
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G smartphone photography is good. Have a triple-camera configuration (64MP+12MP+5MP+5MP) on the rear and a single selfie (32MP) camera. This device packs 128GB/4GB, 128GB/6GB, 128GB/8GB, 256GB/6GB, 256GB/8GB internal memory, and further microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot).
The Samsung Galaxy A53 5G smartphone is powered by an octa-core (2X2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) Europe processor. In addition, the chipset is Exynos 1280 (5 nm), and the 5000mAh non-removable charging system fuels this device.
Fast charging 25W wired is provided in this smartphone. The phone runs android update version 13, One UI 5.
How to Samsung A53 5G FRP Bypass/Google Account Unlock Without A PC
You will get the only solution to solve the problem in the net world. Whatever method you take, be sure to do it with due diligence and caution. One-way methods can seem random so pay attention to any one way. The Samsung A53 5G FRP bypass/google account unlock without a PC has to be completed without computer assistance in just a few steps.
- Step 1: First turn on your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G smartphone and go to the “Welcome” screen and click “Start“. The “For you review” option will find here and click “Agree.” Now go to the “Permission for the Samsung app and services” option and click “Agree.”
- Step 2: Now connect your “WiFi” connection and click on “Use my google Account instead.” Now you will see the “Google Verifying your account” option which will be locked.
- Step 3: Use the “Volume keys” for “Talkback” and hold the volume keys talkback “Turned on.” After you can see the “Welcome to TalkBack” page draw the “Reverse L” and click the “While using the app” button. Finding the “Use voice command to control TalkBack” option here, click “Use voice commands.”
- Step 4: Open “Google Assistant” and tell Google Assistant to search for “Youtube” and click it.
- Step 6: Go to the “Search bar” type frpfile.com/bypass then click it. Now scroll up and click Download Alliance Shield at the Galaxy Store then “install” it.
- Step 7: Same time “Sign in to your Samsung account” by Gmail. Now see the “Welcome to your Samsung account” then select all and click “Agree.” Later you will get the “Want a faster way to sign in” option then click “Cancel.”
- Step 8: After downloading open the “Alliance Shield X” app. Follow and click continuously Welcome to Alliance Shield X =>> Next =>> Permissions =>> Next =>> Privacy Promise =>> Next.
- Step 9: At this stage, you will get the “Getting Started “option and click “Got it.” And create your “Alliance Shield X account” by giving the “Gmail.”
- Step 10: Now go to the “Name your device” option and click “Next.” Again click constantly Device Setup =>> turn on Device Admin =>> Next =>> Enable device admin =>> Activate =>> Samsung Knox =>> Turn on =>> Next.
- Step 11: You can see and click Knox license activation =>> Agree =>> Import =>> Finish.
In this case, complete the following process in two steps
- Step 12: 1 st step continuously click App manager =>> Android setup =>> Actions =>> Force stop =>> Wipe app data =>> OK.
- Step 13: For the 2nd step continuously click App manager =>> Samsung setup wizard =>> Actions =>> Force stop =>> Wipe app data =>> OK.
- Step 14: After completing the above steps, click on Activities =>> com.sec.android.app.SecSetupWizard.SecSetupWizardActvity =>> open.
- Step 15: This is the final moment and you will find the Get recommended apps=>> Next =>> Restore your data from Samsung cloud =>> Skip =>> You’re all set up =>> Finish. That means your Samsung A53 5G FRP bypass/google account unlock without a PC will be completed successfully.
Read Also: Samsung S22 5G FRP Bypass/Google Account Unlock Without A PC
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ) For Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Without Google?
Open your Samsung A53 5G device then press the “Power & Volume Up” buttons together. Now select the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by volume down, then taping the “Power” Key. Click on the “YES” button and then press the “Power” button. That’s ok.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy A53 5G With a PC?
- Open the “Samsung Galaxy A53 5G” smartphone.
- Connect your “PC” to your “smartphone.”
- Download and install “Bypass Apps or Tools.”
- After downloading, extract your “File.”
- Click on the “Bypass FRP” option.
- Click the “View” button.
- Open the chrome “URL” bar.
- Then go to the device “Settings” menu and change your “Pattern Lock.”
- That’s ok. Now, “Restart” the smartphone.
How to Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP)?
Follow the step-by-step Settings =>> Account =>> Gmail id =>> Delete account =>> Press enter =>> that’s OK. This means FRP lock is disabled; back up the necessary data and file on the mobile before disabling it.
How to Remove Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Factory Reset Protection With Developer Mode?
- First, Open the “Settings” menu.
- Here go to the “About Device” option.
- Press “Build Number” more than 6/7 times.
- Again back to the “Settings” Menu.
- Then press the “Developer” button.
- Now, enable the “OEM Unlock” key; that’s Ok!
How Do Turn Off The Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Without The Screen?
First press and hold the “Power” key until the smartphone “Turns Off.” On the other hand, press the “Power” and “Volume” down keys together to “Shout down.”
How to Open or Close Your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Smartphone?
Press and hold the “Power” button for 7 to 8 seconds to “Open.” On the other hand, press and hold the “Turn on” button for 8 to 9 seconds to “Close.”
I hope you can understand what FRP is in the full discussion, and how Samsung A53 5G FRP bypass/google account unlock without a PC is done. The main purpose of using it is to prevent the phone from being used again if it is stolen or lost. And if you want to use it, you must give the registered Gmail and password on the mobile.
Once locked the mobile is almost impossible to use. Follow the steps given in the article sequentially and follow the guide provided with the picture. Email us if you have difficulty understanding this Samsung A53 5G FRP bypass/google account unlock without a PC article.