You use a Motorola phone and suddenly come into trouble, and that is the beloved phone is FRP (Factory Reset Protection) locked. Your days are spent in the darkness of despair. Due to this you are deprived of using the phone and do not know how to unlock or bypass FRP Motorola Edge 40 Pro without PC. If so, this article will give you the correct way where you can easily unlock or bypass FRP Motorola Edge 40 Pro device it yourself. So let’s start with the basic work of bypassing.
Why do FRP Bypass?
Many of us don’t know why FRP bypass is needed and what is its purpose. Basically, if we go to recovery mode and reset repeatedly to open the normal lock then the phone gets FRP locked and bypass is required. Another reason is that a bypass is needed if you have purchased a used phone but do not know the lock and password provided by it. The main purpose of FRP bypass is to prevent mobile data theft and intrusion.
Unlock or Bypass FRP Motorola Edge 40 Pro Without PC 2023
Requirements to Unlock/Bypass FRP Lock
- Keep the phone charged by at least 60% or 80% to complete the bypass Google account verification on Motorola Edge 40 Pro Android phones working on time.
- The success of your unlock or bypass FRP Motorola Edge 40 Pro without the computer method depends a lot on the internet connection and speed, so try to keep the internet connection and speed good.
- Your mobile data will be lost to complete unlock or bypass FRP Motorola Edge 40 Pro without a PC. So make sure to backup the necessary data.
- You must download FRP bypass tools or FRP bypass apk to unlock or bypass FRP Motorola Edge 40 Pro without the computer.
- Step 1: First press and hold both “Volume” keys to power on as finding the “Hi there” screen and click the “Start.”
- Step 2: Click primary setup Connect to mobile network > Skip > Privacy & software updates > Accept & continue > Copy app & data > Don’t copy.
- Step 3: For 2nd step find the “Verify Pin” page here and click “Use my Google account instead.” Come with the “Verify your account” page and back to the “Hi there” screen.
- Step 4: Press and hold both “Volume keys” keys to Enable/Disable Talkback and tap the “Vision setting.”
- Step 5: Find a few steps and click TalkBack > Use TalkBack > Welcome TalkBack > draw Reverse L > While using the app > Use voice command to control TablBack > Use Voice command.
- Step 6: Double-tap for “Use voice command” and say loudly “Google Assistant.” Stop the “TalkBack” and tap both “Volume” keys for 3 or 5 seconds.
- Step 7: Click the “Keyboard icon” and type “Open YouTube” and send a message.
- Step 9: Get the “Welcome to Chrome” page and click the “Accept & continue” option. Go other steps “Turn on sync” and click “No thank.”
- Step 10: Write the search bar and click the “frpfile.com/bypass” option then click Set Lock Screen > Protect your phone > Set pattern a few times until it’s locked.
- Step 11: Here find the “Keep your device unlocked while it’s on you” option and click on the “YES I’M IN” and “Got it.”
- Step 12: Again go to the 1st stage “Hi there” screen and click the “Start” button. Click step-by-step Connect to mobile network > Skip > Privacy & software updates > Accept & continue > Copy app & data > Don’t copy.
- Step 13: Confirm any Pattern, PIN, or fingerprint to Bypass the FRP/Google lock and continue to click Skip account setup > Skip > Sign in > Skip.
- Step 14: Click Google services > More & Accept > Confirm your pattern > Unlock with your fingerprint > Skip > Review additional apps > OK.
- Step 15: Last step and carefully click Let’s stay in touch > More > You’re all set > Done. That means you unlock or bypass FRP Motorola Edge 40 Pro without using the PC/SIM card method is completed successfully.
How to Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP)
This is the simple way to deactivate Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on your device follow these steps carefully:
- Go to the Motorola Edge 40 Pro device and click “Settings.”
- Click the “Accounts” or “User & Accounts” option then click it.
- Now see the Google account settings reside by tapping on the “Google” option.
- Now “Remove” or “Manage” options and also remember it depends on the device model.
- Here follow carefully on-screen instructions to remove your Google account.
- Finally, remove the Google account and restart your device to use it easily.
FRP lock acts as an endless guard of strong security on mobile. Bypassing phone locks is required for various reasons. By using the above method unlock or bypass FRP Motorola Edge 40 Pro device in a short time in a simple and beautiful way. Patience, attention, and following the picture instructions given in the article will speed up the bypass. Thanks for bypassing by with us.