Smartphones are considered essential components in our daily life. An internal lock is used to secure the mobile, which is called an FRP lock. Unfortunately, many people don’t know what FRP lock is or How To Easily Samsung Galaxy S7 FRP Bypass Without PC 2022.
If you don’t know, then this article is for you. The full name of the FRP lock is factory reset protection. This lock is also called Google Lock. This lock gets stuck when the mobile is hard reset by going into recovery mode or flashed by the computer. Then, of course, you have to unlock it with the old Gmail; otherwise, it is impossible to open it.
This lock is provided by default in all phones from Android version 5.1 to the present. This lock cannot be removed from the mobile after a hard reset. The primary function of this lock is to prioritize security. No one else can use the phone if the mobile is lost or stolen due to using this lock.
- There is a possibility that your mobile data will be lost during the process. Therefore, I request to keep the necessary data for the breakup.
- Your mobile should charge at least 60 to 80 percent while doing the work.
- Internet speed must be good while completing the process.
- While doing this work, some apps or tools will be needed; keep them in the collection.
What Is The FRP Lock
The full name of “FRP” is Factory Reset Protection. “FRP” is a system that allows you to reset a forgotten or locked system. For example, the “FRP” will pop up with the message, “This device was reset.”
Sametime, sign in with a Google account previously synced on this device. Anyway, Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a built-in security feature designed by Google for smartphones and tablets running Android 5.1.
And later, restrict other people from using your smartphone or tablet if they forcefully perform a factory reset on the phone. So factory reset protection acts as a kind of protection on our smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Specification:
Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone is 5.1 inches, 71.5 cm2 (~72.1% screen-to-body ratio), and has a Super AMOLED. The Samsung Galaxy S7 screen resolution is 1440 x 2560 pixels, with a 16:9 ratio (~577PPI density).
Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone photography is good. Have a single-camera configuration (12MP) on the rear and a Selfie Single (5MP) camera. This device packs 32GB/4GB, 64GB/4GB internal memory, and further microSDXC (uses a shared SIM slot).
The Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone is powered by an Octa-core (4X2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) processor. The Chipset is Exynos 8890 Octa (14 nm), and the battery is 3000mAh non-removable charging system fuels this device.
Fast charging 15W is provided in this mobile. The phone runs Android 8 (Oreo).
How To Easily Samsung Galaxy S7 FRP Bypass Without PC 2022
We will discuss the Samsung Galaxy S7 FRP Bypass Without PC 2022. So, friends, hopefully, you will get the answers to the above questions here. But of course, asking you to complete the work consistently with patience. The Samsung Galaxy S7 FRP Bypass Without PC 2022 process is completed in a few steps.
- Step 1: Turn on the phone, then click on the “Start icon.” Connect to the “WiFi network” after clicking “Next.” Now find the “Agree to the terms and conditions” options, select them, then click on the “Agree” button.
- Step 2: We can see that the “Google verifying your account” page here is “Locked.” Back to the “Start icon” options, then “Insert the PUK Code or PIN lock” with the “Enabled SIM Card.” Remove the “SIM card” and Immediately press the “Power key.” Pull down and click the “Notification Settings” options. Now see the various apps, select “Youtube,” and click it.
- Step 3: Next, pull up and click the “More settings in-app” options. Click on the “About” and “Youtube terms of service” buttons.
- Step 4: You will find the “Youtube search” button. Now you will see “Google browse” on the side and click on it. Type “techno care apk” for the “Download and Installs.”
- Step 5: Then go to the “Settings” options here and click the “Lock screen and Security” buttons.
- Step 6: Click on the step-by-step Other security settings =>> Device admin apps =>> Find my device =>> Deactivate options.
- Step 7: Back to the “Settings” options here click Apps =>> Google play services =>> Disable button.
- Step 8: Again “Download and Installs” the “Apex launcher 4.0.1 apk” file. Back to the “Home screen” and click Settings =>> Cloud and Accounts =>> Account buttons.
- Step 9: Press Add Account and Login with any Gmail account with the password.
- Step 10: The “Google Welcome” page will appear, and click on the “I agree.” Again back to the Settings =>> Apps =>> Google play services =>> Enable Google play services.
- Step 11: Now “Restart” the phone. After restarting open your phone click the Start icon=>> Wifi network =>> Agree to the terms and conditions =>> Agree button.
- Step 12: You will see the “Account added” page in the next step, and click “Next.” This means your Google FRP lock has been bypassed successfully. Find the “Choose a backup to restore” page. Also, click on the “Don’t Restore button.
- Step 13: At the same time, you will get more options and click continuously Protect your phone =>> No, thank you=>> Skip=>> Skip anyway =>> Google Services =>> More =>> Accept buttons.
- Step 14: Continuously click Your Google Assistant is built into your new phone=>> Continue =>> Sign in to your Samsung account =>> Skip =>> Skip out on all this =>> Skip button.
- Step 15: Finally, find the “Restore data” page and tap consistently Don’t=>> Next=>> Check out useful features=>> Finish button. Last moment you can see the “All done” page.
- Step 16: This means your Samsung Galaxy S7 FRP Bypass or Google Account Bypass Without PC 2022 will be completed successfully. Next, uninstall “Technocare” and “Apex launcher,” then use them with the restart phone.
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ) For Samsung Galaxy S7 FRP Bypass:
How to Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) OR Google Account Bypass?
If you want to disable the FRP lock on your phone, then you must know how to disable the FRP lock. You can do it very easily. Before that, you must back up the data you need on your mobile because there is a possibility of losing your necessary data while doing this. First go to the Settings option =>> Account =>> Gmail id =>> Delete Account =>> Press enter =>> that’s means your FRP lock is disabled.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 Without Google?
Turn Off your Device =>> Press Power & Volume Up button toguther =>> then select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset by volume down button =>> Power button =>> YES =>> Power Button =>> Complete That’s ok.
How to Remove Samsung Galaxy S7 Factory Reset Protection With Developer Mode?
At first press settings Menu =>> About Device =>> Build Number more than 5/6 times =>> back to the settings menu =>> Developer option =>> Enable OEM Unlock =>> that’s Ok! Now reset your phone without facing the FRP lock.
How Do Turn Off The Samsung Galaxy S7 Without The Screen?
Tap the Power button until Samsung Galaxy S7 shuts down by itself. Then, the work can be done by adopting another method and pressing the together Power + Volume Down button to shut down.
How to Open or Close Your Samsung Galaxy S7 Smartphone?
Longtime press the power button to open and longtime tap on the Turn off button to close. That’s it.
How to Samsung Galaxy S7 FRP Bypass With PC?
- The first time you open your Samsung S7 device.
- Connect your PC to a USB cable.
- Then download the Samsung Galaxy S7 bypass apps or tools.
- Now extract the file on your pc.
- After clicking on the “Bypass FRP” button.
- Press the “View” button.
- Click the chrome URL bar.
- Go to the settings menu and change your pattern lock on your smartphone.
- That’s ok. Finally, restart your phone.
FRP is a mobile security system established by Google. Once locked, it is almost impossible to open it without the previous Gmail. Mainly it is used to prevent abuse on mobile. The above discussion taught you about Samsung Galaxy S7 FRP Bypass Without PC 2022.
Be sure to follow the instructions in the pictures and warnings step by step to understand the discussion. Then you can complete the process efficiently. If you have any problem understanding Samsung Galaxy S7 FRP Bypass Without PC 2022 process, please get in touch with the mail given on our site.