Unlock Google Pixel 4 or FRP bypass can be a challenging task, especially when you don’t have access to a PC. However, fret not, for this guide will unravel a unique and creative method for achieving this without the need for a computer. We’ll delve into the unconventional and informative world of smartphone security.
With the power to unlock Google Pixel 4 or perform an FRP bypass comes the even greater imperative of utilizing this knowledge judiciously and within legal boundaries, ensuring a virtuous digital journey. Unlocking the Google Pixel 4 or executing an FRP bypass without a tether to a personal computer is a testament to the resourcefulness of the modern digital explorer.
Unlock the Google Pixel 4 or perform an FRP bypass, and simultaneously unlock the boundless potential of the digital realm. Open your Google Pixel 4 Android phone and see the “Welcome to your Pixel” page here click “Get started.”
What is the FRP Lock?
The Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock, in the intricate realm of smartphone security, is an ingenious sentinel poised to safeguard your device in the event of loss or theft. This digital bastion, entwined with the labyrinthine architecture of modern Android devices, necessitates the user’s Google account credentials to unlock the device after a factory reset.
In essence, FRP lock acts as a digital sentry, ensuring that even if your device falls into the wrong hands, the unauthorized user cannot gain access to your personal data without your Google account credentials. It’s an added layer of defense, safeguarding your privacy and preventing illicit access to your digital world.
Unlock Google Pixel 4 or FRP Bypass Without PC
Requirements to Unlock/Bypass FRP Lock
- Keep the phone charged by at least 60% or 80% to complete the bypass Google account verification on the Google Pixel 4 Android 10 phone working on time.
- The success of the Unlock Google Pixel 4 or FRP bypass without the computer method depends a lot on the internet connection and speed, so try to keep the internet connection and speed good.
- Your mobile data will be lost to complete the Google Pixel 4 Google account unlock without a PC/SIM card. So make sure to backup the necessary data.
- You must download FRP bypass tools or FRP bypass apk to Unlock Google Pixel 4 or FRP bypass without the computer.
- Step 1: Open your Google Pixel 4 Android device with see the “Hi there” screen. Now get the “Connect to Mobile network” page click “Skip” and then click the “Connect to Wi-Fi” option must connect to Wi-Fi and wait a few minutes.
- Step 2: Then you will get the “Copy apps & data>don’t copy>Varify pattern>Use my Google account instead>Verify your account” option and click serially.
- Step 3: Back to the “Connect to Wi-Fi” page select any network and click “Arrow” for the Wi-Fi user name. After clicking the user name type any word then copy the word to “Share.”
- Step 4: Scroll up and click the “Gmail>Skip>Welcome to Gmail>Skip>Add Gmail address>Outlook Hotmail and live” option.
- Step 5: Reach the “Microsoft sign-in” page create your account then click “Sign in>No>Next>Next>Take me to Gmail.”
- Step 6: Click on the three-dot icon in the upper right corner to “Help & Feedback.” Type the search bar “Morse code” then enter it to play the “YouTube video.” Stop the video here and click the “Three-dot” icon with “Share.”
- Step 7: Complete the above step now play the video, then scroll down and keep clicking on the options one by one “User icon>Settings>About>YouTube term of service.”
- Step 8: Now get the new page and click serial “Welcome to Chrome>Accept & continue>Turn on sync?>No thanks. Type the YouTube search bar “FRP bypass APK” and then open it.
- Step 9: Click one by one “Set screen lock>Protech your phone>Pattern>Set pattern 2/3 times.”
- Step 10: When reach the “Keep your device unlocked while it’s on you” option here click “YES I’M” then find the “All Set” page and click “Got it.”
- Step 11: Back to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd steps and reach the “Verify your account” page click “Skip.” Sometimes find the “Skip account setup” and click “Skip.”
- Step 12: Click step by step to get more steps in this stage “Google service>More&Accept>Confirm your pattern>Set up face unlock>No thanks.”
- Step 13: For the final setup click serially here “Review additional apps>OK>Swipe to navigate your phone>Skip> All set!>Swipe up to home screen.”
Another Easy Method: Using a SIM Card
In this section, we’ll explore an uncommon yet effective method for unlocking your Google Pixel 4 or bypassing FRP without a PC. The process involves an alternative Android device. Borrow a friend’s Android smartphone or find a used one to make this method work.
- Step 1: Turn on your Google Pixel 4. Connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Step 2: The next step in this unique journey is to insert a SIM card into your Google Pixel 4.
- Step 3: Locate the SIM card slot on your device and open it.
- Step 4: Insert a working SIM card. Close the SIM card slot.
- Step 5:We need to access the internet browser on your Pixel 4. This step is crucial for the FRP bypass.
- Step 6: Navigate to the “Start” screen. Tap the “Accessibility” option.
- Step 7: Select “Vision.” Choose “Talkback” and turn it on.
- Step 8: Draw an “L” on the screen to open the Global Context Menu.
- Step 9: Select “Talkback Settings.” Disable “Talkback” and confirm.
- Step 11: This will open the browser. Type “Google Account Manager APK” into the search bar and download it.
- Step 12: Install the APK and open it. Select “Sign in.”
- Step 13: Enter your Google account details and complete the sign-in process.
- Step 14: Now, it’s time to finalize the FRP bypass. Restart your Google Pixel 4.
- Step 15: Follow the setup process and sign in with your newly added Google account.
Voila! You’ve successfully unlocked your Google Pixel 4 or bypassed FRP without a PC.
How to Unlock Google Pixel 4 Without Password
Unlocking your Google Pixel 4 sans a password requires a nuanced approach, and I’ll guide you through this innovative process step by step, entirely on-screen.
Step 1: Activate the Lock Screen
- Ensure your Google Pixel 4’s screen is active.
- To do this, press the power button on the side of the device, or simply pick it up if it has a ‘lift to wake’ feature enabled.
Step 2: Utilize Biometric Magic
Pixel 4 offers the enchanting world of biometrics to unlock your device. It primarily features two methods:
- Facial Recognition: Gaze into the phone’s display. The advanced facial recognition system will promptly scrutinize your countenance. If it identifies you as the device owner, the phone shall yield and grant you access.
- Fingerprint Sensor: If you’ve enchanted your device with your fingerprint’s digital imprint, discreetly place your finger upon the on-screen fingerprint icon, found usually at the bottom of the lock screen. Your Pixel 4 will recognize your unique fingerprint pattern and, voila, the gates shall open.
Step 3: Voice Recognition
- Tap and hold the microphone icon on the lock screen.
- b. Articulate your chosen passphrase or command.
- c. If the device detects your voice as the authentic source, it will graciously unlock.
Step 4: Trusted Devices and Locations
Pixel 4 has a perceptive understanding of trusted surroundings. If you have set this up:
- The device might remain unlocked when connected to specified trusted Bluetooth devices.
- b. It can also stay unlocked when in designated trusted locations.
- c. To configure these features, go to Settings > Security > Smart Lock.
Step 5: Remote Rescue via ‘Find My Device’
In the unfortunate event of amnesia or a locked Pixel 4, ‘Find My Device’ can be your digital guardian angel. Here’s how to use it:
- Visit the ‘Find My Device’ website on a computer or another device.
- b. Sign in with the Google account linked to your Pixel 4.
- c. Select your locked device.
- d. Choose the ‘Lock’ option and follow the on-screen instructions.
- e. You can set a new password, thereby unlocking your device remotely.
Step 6: Factory Reset – The Last Resort
If all else fails and you’re willing to part with your data:
- Turn off your Pixel 4.
- b. Press and hold the ‘Volume Down’ and ‘Power’ buttons simultaneously.
- c. When the Android logo appears, release both buttons.
- d. Navigate using the volume buttons and select ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’ with the power button.
- e. Confirm the reset and the device shall be unlocked, albeit at the cost of losing your data.
Unlocking your Google Pixel 4 without a password is a harmonious blend of biometrics, voice recognition, trusted settings, remote management, and, as a last resort, a factory reset.
How to Unlock Google Pixel 4 Without Losing Data
Unlocking your Google Pixel 4 without losing data is a delicate process, but it can be achieved if you’ve forgotten your password or are locked out for some reason. Here’s how to do it:
Use Your Google Account:
- On the lock screen, enter the wrong password, PIN, or pattern multiple times. This will trigger the “Forgot pattern” or “Forgot password” option.
- Tap on the option (it may require you to enter your Google account credentials).
- Enter your Google account email and password associated with your Pixel 4.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new unlock method (PIN, pattern, or password).
- Set your new unlock method, and your phone will be unlocked without losing any data.
This method relies on your Google account to verify your identity and establish a new unlock method without erasing your data. It’s essential to have a working internet connection, and you must know your Google account credentials to proceed.
Specification of Google Pixel 4 Android 10
- Design and Display: The Google Pixel 4 modern design, features a 5.7-inch OLED display for the standard model. The innovative Smooth Display technology offers a 90Hz refresh rate for a silky-smooth viewing experience. The Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protects the front and back.
- Performance: The Pixel 4 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, and coupled with 6GB of RAM, this device handles resource-intensive tasks with grace.
- Camera: Has a dual-camera system on the rear comprising a 12.2 MP main camera and a 16 MP telephoto lens, delivering stunning photos. On the front, an 8 MP selfie camera captures crisp and vibrant self-portraits.
- Software: Google Pixel 4 runs on Android 10, offering a pure, unadulterated Android experience. It receives timely updates and is equipped with the latest software features.
- Battery and Charging: A 2800mAh battery keeps the device powered throughout the day. 18W Fast charging ensures that you spend less time tethered to an outlet.
- Security: The Pixel 4 incorporates a robust security suite, featuring a Titan M security module and Face Unlock for biometric protection.
- Price: $127.99 (Approx )
Unlocking a Google Pixel 4 or performing an FRP bypass without a PC can be an adventurous journey. This unconventional method may require you to source an alternative Android device and navigate through unique settings. However, with determination and creativity, you can achieve your goal. Remember to exercise caution and ensure that you have the necessary permissions to perform these actions on your device. Enjoy your newly accessible Google Pixel 4!
People Also Ask
Can Google Pixel be unlocked?
Certainly, the Google Pixel series, known for its robust security features, can indeed be unlocked. Nevertheless, the method for unlocking your cellphone might change based on the particular model and your motivation for doing so. Generally, there are methods for unlocking your Google Pixel, such as using a PIN, pattern, password, fingerprint, or face recognition. It’s essential to follow the appropriate procedure to ensure the security of your device remains intact while granting you access.
How do I factory reset my locked Pixel 4?
When faced with the need to perform a factory reset on your locked Pixel 4, it’s crucial to tread carefully to safeguard your data. Using Recovery Mode on the smartphone is one technique to do this. As follows:
- Up until the Google logo displays, simultaneously press and hold the power and volume down buttons.
- Press the power button to select “Recovery Mode” after using the volume buttons to travel to it.
- Once in Recovery Mode, navigate to “Wipe data/factory reset” and confirm your selection.
- Be patient as the process unfolds, and your Pixel 4 will be reset to its factory settings.
Why won’t my Google Pixel unlock?
When your Google Pixel won’t unlock, it can be a confusing problem. There are a number of possible causes for this issue. Think about taking the following actions to troubleshoot:
- Make sure you are unlocking with the appropriate code, pattern, password, fingerprint, or facial recognition method.
- Make sure the battery on the smartphone is not too low because this can interfere with the unlocking procedure.
- It’s possible that the previous unlock mechanism is still in use if you recently changed it. To access your device, try unlocking it with your previous method.