Motorola Edge 30 Ultra is the best Android phone of this time, packed with impressive design and diverse features. Using the FRP lock system for the security of this phone running on the Android 13 version. This very important lock acts as the ultimate security guard. And today our topic is how to Motorola Edge 30 Ultra FRP bypass without using a computer or SIM card.
This method will lead you to a completely new experience. So let’s embrace the new strategy and begin the bypass.
Why do FRP Bypass?
FRP bypass, or Factory Reset Protection bypass, is a topic of increasing relevance in the realm of modern smartphone technology. This security feature, which debuted in Android 5.1 Lollipop, has been designed with laudable intentions to deter unauthorized access to one’s device by requiring users to enter their Google account credentials after a factory reset.
However, the need for FRP bypass arises due to a confluence of factors, necessitating innovative and unconventional solutions.
Motorola Edge 30 Ultra FRP Bypass Without PC
Requirements to Unlock/Bypass FRP Lock
- Keep the phone charged by at least 60% or 80% to complete the bypass Google account verification on the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra phone working on time.
- The success of the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra FRP bypass without the computer method depends a lot on the internet connection and speed, so try to keep the internet connection and speed good.
- Your mobile data will be lost to complete the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra Google account unlock without a PC/SIM card. So make sure to backup the necessary data.
- You must download FRP bypass tools or FRP bypass apk to Motorola Edge 30 Ultra FRP bypass without the computer.
- Step 1: Press both keys together in the power off state then see the “Hi there” screen and click the “Start” button. Click serial on the initial setup option Connect to mobile network>Skip>Privacy & software updates>Accept & continue>Copy app & data>Don’t copy.
- Step 2: Get the “Verify Pin” page, click here “Use my Google account instead.” Next, reach the “Verify your account” page, which is locked.
- Step 3: Press and hold both “Volume keys” to Enable/Disable Talkback then tap the “Vision setting” option.
- Step 4: Go next step serially click TalkBack>Use TalkBack>Welcome TalkBack>draw Reverse L>While using the app>Use voice command to control TablBack>Use Voice command.
- Step 5: Here double-tap “Use voice command” and say loudly “Google Assistant.”Disable the TalkBack tap both “Volume” keys at the same.
- Step 6: You can see the “Keyboard icon” and then type “Open YouTube” and press it.
- Step 8: Also get here to the “Welcome to Chrome” page and click the “Accept & continue” option. Finding the “Turn on sync” option here click “No thank.”
- Step 9: Go search bar and Type “frpfile.com/bypass” and then tap it, then see the “Set lock Screen” and open it. Get here “Protect your phone” page and click “Set Pattern” a few times until it’s locked.
- Step 10: Now comes with the “Keep your device unlocked while it’s on you” option where click on the “YES I’M IN” and “Got it.”
- Step 11: Go again 1st step “Hi there” screen again click the “Start” button and serially click Connect to mobile network>Skip>Privacy & software updates>Accept & continue>Copy app & data>Don’t copy.
- Step 12: Confirm your “Pattern lock” to Bypass FRP/Google lock, and click serially Skip account setup>Skip>Sign in>Skip.
- Step 13: Stay final stage and click Google services>More & Accept>Confirm your pattern>Unlock with your fingerprint>Skip>Review additional apps>OK>Let’s stay in touch>More>You’re all set>Done.
- Step 14: That means the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra FRP bypass method is completed successfully.
How to Disable Factory Reset Protection?
The simple way to deactivate Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on your device follow these steps carefully:
- Go to the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra device and click “Settings.”
- Reach the device settings menu and click on the “Accounts” or “User & Accounts.”
- Where the Google account settings stay then tap on the “Google.”
- Now tap here “Remove” or “Manage” options depending on the device model.
- Be careful and continue to follow the on-screen instructions to remove your Google account.
- When removing the Google account restart your device to use it easily.
Specification of Motorola Edge 30 Ultra 5G Android 13 Device
- Display: This device boasts a magnificent P-OLED, 1B colors, 144Hz, HDR10+, 1250 nits (peak) display, adorned with a 1080 x 2400 pixels, resolution, and 144Hz refresh rate delivering a visual spectacle of striking clarity and vibrancy. Also has a 6.67-inch size.
- Processor: Bolstered by the dynamic Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm), this device operates Android 12, planned to upgrade to Android 13 with the finesse of a virtuoso, effortlessly navigating complex tasks.
- Camera: The Motorola Edge 30 Ultra is equipped with a camera system that transcends the ordinary. Anchored by a 200-megapixel main sensor and selfi camera 60 megapixel it transforms everyday scenes into masterpieces. The inclusion of a periscope telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom extends the realm of photography.
- Storage: The device offers a spacious 512GB of internal storage, making storage limitations a distant memory. Using 12GB of RAM, multitasking is seamless, ensuring the seamless navigation of apps, media, and data.
- Battery: With a substantial 4610mAh battery, the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra device guarantees enduring usage without the looming specter of power depletion.
- Design: Crafted from premium materials, the device stands as an epitome of sophistication. With comes a balance of elegance and resilience in design, making it a sartorial statement for the modern connoisseur.
- Price: Global · 8GB/128GB $ 739 (Approx), 12GB/256GB $ 578
In the labyrinth of modern smartphone security, the quest to master the art of Motorola Edge 30 Ultra FRP bypass without PC emerges as a formidable undertaking. This method, speaks to the adaptability and ingenuity of the human spirit. Ultimately, the endeavor to bypass FRP without a PC is a testament to the relentless pursuit of access and ownership, driven by the desire to regain control of one’s digital domain. It embodies the creative spirit of problem-solving, reminding us that in the world of technology.