FRP (Factory Reset Protection) lock is an important security system for mobile. Mobile theft or loss and forgetting of Gmail passwords can be prevented or solved through FRP. Similarly, FRP is a safety belt for smartphones.
FRP will play an important role if you forget your Gmail password after resetting your phone. So in all the new mobiles now but you will get this feature, FRP means factory reset protection, but it works as a kind of protection in our mobiles.
Today we will discuss the FRP Bypass and Unlock Samsung S8 Without A PC.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Lock?
The full name of FRP is Factory Reset Protection. FRP is a system that allows you to reset a forgotten or locked system. The FRP will pop up with the message, “This device was reset. Sign in with a Google Account previously synced on this device to continue.
Anyway, Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a built-in security feature designed by Google for smartphones and tablets running Android 5.1 and later to restrict other people from using your smartphone or tablet. If they forcefully perform a factory reset on the phone.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection?
The first time disables the FRP lock feature from your Samsung Galaxy S8 then; you need to delete the Gmail Account from the smartphone Settings. Now below process completely to disable the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
How Does FRP Work on Android Phones?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is automatically activated in all Android devices during the Google account setup process. Once FRP is enabled in your Android device, someone wants to reset the device using the Backup & Reset feature in the Settings app.
Then the system would require the device’s security PIN to protect the owner’s data and files. However, if the device decides to FRP Bypass and Unlock Samsung Galaxy S8 Without A PC forcefully, the FRP lock will be set in with the notification.
This device was reset-To continue-sign in with Google Account that was previously synced on this device.
What Do You Need To Know About FRP?
- If you want to factory reset your device, you should be ensuring that you still remember your Google account email and password because you will provide them at the end of the reset.
- Suppose you have reset your Android device and didn’t remember your Google account name and password, do the following.
- If you only know your Google account username, then reset your password. The new password may take 24 hours to sync with all your registered devices, then verify your Google account using the new password.
- If you have multiple Google accounts and can’t remember which of them you’re using on the device. Then log on to Android Device Manager using each account’s details to check if the device is listed in the account.
- If you can’t remember the Google account username, you can send the device to an authorized Android device center with proof of purchase. They will use a special tool and reopen the device.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Specification:
Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone 5.8 inches, 84.8 cm2 (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio) Super AMOLED, HDR10 display. And screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18:5:9 ratio (~570 PPI density) pixels. Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone photography Is the best.
Have a Single camera configuration (12MP) on the rear and a Selfie Dual (13MP+2MP) camera. This device packs 64GB/4GB internal memory, and further microSDXC (uses a shared SIM slot).
Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone comes powered by a Samsung Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo USA, China processor, and the Chipset is Exynos 8895 (10 nm).
This device is fueled by a 3000mAh Li-ion battery with fast charging 15 W support. The phone runs Android 7, upgradable to Android 9.0 One UI.
Read Also: How To Samsung A21 FRP Bypass Without PC?
How to FRP Bypass And Unlock Samsung S8 Without A PC?
Samsung Galaxy S8, you can easily complete the task by going through a few steps. I shared an FRP Bypass and Unlock Samsung S8 Without A PC process. Samsung Galaxy S8 is the best device at present. High configuration is included in this mobile.
So, follow the below process carefully the solve your problem. Suppose your device faces a problem on the Google Account Verification screen and then sees it; you can find all the possible ways to FRP Bypass and Unlock Samsung S8 Without A PC. Without further ado, I went to work.
- Step 1: Please turn on your device and go to “Let’s go Screen,” then click consistently “Start,” “Check out some info to get started,” “Next,” “Bring your old data for quicker setup,” and “Skip this for now” button.
- Step 2: Set up your “Wi-Fi connection,” then click “Next.” Find the “Checking for updates,” “Use my Google account instead” options and click it
- Step 3: Now, find the “Verifying your account” option here is locked. Go to the Let’s go Screen again and tap “Emergency call” by dialing the “112“, then end it.
- Step 4: Again go to the “Wi-Fi” connection option and click the consistently “Add network,” “Setting icon,” “Keyboard layout and feedback,” “key tap feedback,” “Sound and Vibration,” “Answering and ending calls,”; here, turn on “Answer automatically” after clicking it.
- Step 5: Click on any “Two options” together at the same time. Again follow the same process, click on the consistently “App info,” “setting icon,” “block number,” “Recent,” “Emergency number,” “Message icon,” “three-dot icon,” and “Add or remove people” and dial “123456789“, then save it with “Email.”
- Step 6: Now, tap on the “Email icon” and find the “Welcome to Gmail” option here; click the “Skip” button. Now click on the consistently “Add an email address,” “Exchange and offices 365“, and give “Email,” “Manual setup,” “Exchange,” and “Select” options.
- Step 7: You will find the “Set secure screen lock” option here; click on the “OK.” New page “Protect your phone” will find then press pattern consistently “Secure startup“, “Continue“, “draw pattern“, “confirm” option.
- Step 8: Back to the “Wi-Fi” setup page here, click “Next,” then “Draw your pattern” lock to open. You will find the “Google Sign-in” page, and here press “Skip.” Then consistently find the “Skip account setup,” “Skip,” “Google services,” “More and Accept,” and “Review additional apps,” and click “OK.”
- Step 9: Last moment you will find the “Get recommended apps” page and then click the “Next” button. You can see the “Sign in to your Samsung account” page here; click on the “Skip” button. At the same time, find the “Skip” out on all these pages here; click “Skip.” Finally, you will find the “All done” page and click “Finish.” That means your FRP Bypass and Unlock Samsung S8 Without A PC will be completed.
Finally from the above discussion, it was understood that the security system of the smartphone. It is needed when the mobile is lost or damaged. After resetting the mobile again, if the password is forgotten, it is solved through FRP bypass. The FRP Bypass And Unlock Samsung S8 Without A PC procedure is completed in several steps. Follow the picture given in the article to solve the problem easily. Mail us for any FRP bypass-related issues.