How to Bypass/Unlock FRP Samsung S10 Lite Without PC
Do you know what an FRP lock is? How to Bypass/Unlock FRP Samsung S10 Lite Without PC and Google account verification? If you don’t know this is for you. FRP (Factory Reset Protection) means a lock in case someone resets your phone in recovery mode to unlock your phone’s normal screen lock.
Flashing with PC will lock your phone more strongly. That is, you have to log in to the Gmail login you used before resetting and turning on your phone otherwise the phone cannot be turned on normally.
But the lock can be broken by the PC and even the phone can be bypassed without the PC turning on the phone but not everyone can do it. Every phone company provides the facility for all Android phones.
FRP lock is used to prevent unwanted access after the user resets the smartphone. You can unlock your phone with a Gmail account and password. If you forget the password, bypass it. Today we will discuss how to Bypass/Unlock FRP Samsung S10 Lite Without PC?
How to Bypass/Unlock FRP Samsung S10 Lite Without PC
It acts as a safety belt on the mobile. When the phone is reset, it turns on automatically. And to unlock the FRP lock, you have to use your previous Gmail. Otherwise, it is impossible to open. Of course, you have to go to the phone “Settings” and “Account.”
This phone is currently known as a good phone in the market. This phone has a high configuration attached which will auto turn on when you log in to Gmail. It will give you good inexperience. No more worries about the camera and batteries.
At the same time includes good quality cameras and batteries. The Bypass/Unlock FRP Samsung S10 Lite Without PC is completed in a series of steps, so you have to go through the steps carefully. Let s go to work without exaggerating.
- Step 1: “Turn On” your “Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite” phone and go to the “Let s Go Screen” and click on the “Start” button. After going to the “Check out Some Info to Get Started,”-select all the items and click the “Next” button.
- Step 2: Go to the new “Wi-Fi connection” display and set up a “Wi-Fi connection.” Then click next “Checking for updates,” “Checking info,” and “Use my Google Account Instead.”
- Step 3: You will get the “Verify your Account” page, but it is locked. Now go to the “Let s go screen” again; here, press the “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons together. As a result, you get a “Samsung capture” page and press the “Deny” button. Again press the “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons at the same time you get the “Deny & don,t ask” option again. 3rd–time press the “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons for the “Allow permissions” page; here, get the “Settings” options and press them.
- Step 4: You will get the “Samsung Capture” page; here, get the “Permissions” option and press it. Same time you will get the “Search” option and click it. Then where type “Fingerprint unlocks” word and after found press it.
- Step 5: After going to the “Fingerprint” options page here, click “Continue,” withdraw the “Pattern,” and click “Continue.” Go to the “A note about screen covers and protection” page, and click “OK” with getting the “Scan your Fingerprint” page.
- Step 6: Go to the “Home” page and “Restart” your smartphone after opening the phone. You go to the “Let’s,s go,” “Check out Some Info to Get Started,” “Wi-Fi connection,” “Checking for updates,” and “Checking info” options again.
- Step 7: Now you get a new “Sign-in” page; click “Skip” 2 times. Then where you find the “Date & Time” page and click the “Next” options for the next steps.
- Step 8: Now, find the “Google Service” page and tap on the “More” option. Then you get the “Device Maintenance” page and click “Accept.” Same time you get the “Review Additional Apps” with select all items, then click “OK.”
- Step 9: Next time you get the “Adding finishing touches,” “Get recommended apps,” and “Sign in to your Samsung account,” then click “Skip.”
- Step 10: This is the final moment with you getting the “All done” page and clicking “Finish.” For the all set up.
- Step 11: Last moment, you will find a new “Home” screen with “Welcome.” This means your Bypass/Unlock FRP Samsung S10 Lite Without PC is complete successfully. For better service on your device, please “Restart” your phone. Then open and use it smoothly.
Read Also: How to Bypass/Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Without PC?
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Smartphone Specifications
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Android 10 was first released in 2020 on February 03. The display type is very high; it also contains Super AMOLED Plus, HDR10+. Body dimension 162.5 x 75.6 x 8.1 mm (6.40 x 2.98 x 0.32 in) and Weight 186 g (6.56 oz).
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite size is 6.7 inches, 107.8 cm2 (~87.8% screen-to-body ratio) and Resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~394 PPI density).For protection, also use Corning Gorilla Glass 3+.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite CPU is Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485), and the Chipset is Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) is making it more powerful.
No worries about the memory microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) and also use Internal 128GB 6GB RAM,128GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM, UFS 2.1.Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite the camera is very powerful with quality.
The main camera is Triple 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, Super Steady OIS 12 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide) 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro) and the selfie camera is Single 32 MP, f/2.2, 25mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite smartphone has a very powerful battery of Type Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable with a 45W fast charging system, which will give you a long-time mobile user experience.
There are various ways to unlock a Google account, but FRP bypass can only unlock with a mobile phone without the help of a computer. As a result, any user can unlock Google from their mobile. The Bypass/Unlock FRP Samsung S10 Lite Without PC follows to complete this process completely.
This is very easy for you if you complete the task step by step. To complete the task, you can take the help of the pictures given in the article. It is a simple method that you can complete yourself in a very short time.
If you have a problem with Google account verification and Bypass/Unlock FRP Samsung S10 Lite Without PC, please let us know via the Gmail provided on the site.