FRP (Factory Reset Protection) means this is a lock. If someone resets your phone to factory mode or flashes with a PC to unlock your phone’s standard screen lock, your phone will be locked more powerfully.
This means you have to turn on your phone by logging in to the Gmail that you logged in before resetting, or the phone cannot be turned on usually. However, the lock can be broken by the PC; even without it, the phone can be turned on by crossing the safety, but not everyone can do it.
Every phone company offers this feature on all Android phones. Now we will discuss the Samsung A11 Frp Bypass And Unlock Without A Pc.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Lock?
The full name of FRP is Factory Reset Protection. FRP is a system that allows you to reset a forgotten or locked system. The FRP will pop up with the message, “This device was reset. Sign in with a Google Account previously synced on this device to continue.
Anyway, Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a built-in security feature designed by Google for smartphones and tablets running Android 5.1 and later to restrict other people from using your smartphone or tablet. If they forcefully perform a factory reset on the phone.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection?
The first time disables the FRP lock feature from your Samsung Galaxy A11 then; you need to delete the Gmail Account from the smartphone Settings. Now below process completely to disable the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
How Does FRP Work on Android Phones?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is automatically activated in all Android devices during the Google account setup process. Once FRP is enabled on your Android device, someone wants to reset the machine using the Backup & Reset feature in the Settings app. Then the system would require the device’s security PIN to protect the owner’s data and files.
However, if the device decides to Samsung A11 Frp Bypass And Unlock Without A Pc forcefully, the FRP lock will be set in with the notification. This device was reset-To continue-sign in with Google Account that was previously synced on this device.
What Do You Need To Know About FRP?
- If you want to factory reset your device, you should be ensuring that you still remember your Google account email and password because you will provide them at the end of the reset.
- Suppose you have reset your Android device and didn’t remember your Google account name and password, do the following.
- If you only know your Google account username, then reset your password. The new password may take 24 hours to sync with all your registered devices, then verify your Google account using the new password.
- If you have multiple Google accounts and can’t remember which of them you’re using on the device. Then log on to Android Device Manager using each account’s details to check if the device is listed in the statement.
- If you can’t remember the Google account username, you can send the device to an authorized Android device center with proof of purchase. They will use a unique tool and reopen the device.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Specification:
Samsung Galaxy A11 smartphone 6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2 (~81.6% screen-to-body ratio) PLS LCD display. And screen resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, 19:5:9 ratio (~268 PPI density) pixels. Samsung Galaxy A11 smartphone photography Is the best.
Have a Triple camera configuration (13MP+5MP+2MP) on the rear and a Selfie Dual (8MP) camera. This device packs 64GB/4GB internal memory, and further microSDXC (dedicated slot).
Samsung Galaxy A11 smartphone comes powered by a Samsung Octa-core (1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, and the Chipset is Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm).
This device is fueled by a 4000mAh Li-ion battery with fast charging 15 W support. The phone runs Android 10, upgradable to Android 11 One UI 3.1.
How to Samsung A11 Frp Bypass And Unlock Without A Pc?
Samsung Galaxy A11, you can efficiently complete the task by going through a few steps. I shared a Samsung A11 Frp Bypass And Unlock Without A Pc process. Samsung Galaxy A11 is the best device at present. High configuration is included in this mobile.
So, follow the below process carefully the solve your problem. For example, suppose your device faces a problem on the Google Account Verification screen and then sees it; you can find all the possible ways to Samsung A11 Frp Bypass And Unlock Without A Pc. Without further ado, I went to work.
- Step 1: First turn on your device and go to “Let’s go Screen,” then click consistently “Start,” “Check out some info to get started,” “Next,” “Bring your old data for quicker setup,” and “Skip this for now” button.
- Step 2: Turn on your “WiFi connection,” then click “Next.” Find the “Checking for updates” “Use my Google account instead” options, and click it.
- Step 3: Now, find the “Google Verifying your account” option, and you can see them here is locked. Go to the “WiFi connection” screen and quickly tap the “Turn off WiFi and Next” option. You have to do this a few times. You will find the “Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping” option and click the “App info” button.
- Step 4: Go to the “Samsung setup wizard” option and click on the “Browser apps” button. Click on the “Search icon” and type the “Pin windows” word here. After finding click it and turn it on.
- Step 5: Same time turn on the “Use screen lock type to unpin” option. See the “Protect your phone” page and draw your “New pattern” with confirmation.
- Step 6: Back to the “Let’s go” screen and again go to the “WiFi” option; here, click on the “Next” button.
- Step 7: Find the “Lock screen” here and “Draw your new pattern” to open. Again find the “Google Sign-in” page here and press the “Skip” button.
- Step 8: After, you will see the “Skip account setup” page and tap on the “Skip” button. “Copy apps & data” will find here, then click the “don’t copy” option. Again see the “Google Sign-in” and “Skip account setup” page and click “Skip” for both.
- The new option “Google Services” will find here; click on the “More and Accept” button. Next, you will find the “Review additional apps” page and click the “Ok” button. The last thing you will get is the “Get recommended apps” option and then click the “Next” button.
- Step 9: You can see the “Sign in to your Samsung account” page here; click on the “Skip” button. Same time, find the “Skip out on all these” pages here; click “Skip.” Finally, you will find the “All done” page and click “Finish.” This means your Samsung A11 Frp Bypass And Unlock Without A Pc will be completed.
Finally showing how to Samsung A11 Frp bypass and unlock without a Pc. Follow some very simple steps to get ultimate success. So follow Samsung A11 Frp Bypass And Unlock Without A Pc process very carefully with patience. I hope your problem is solved here. You can also complete the task with photo collaboration. If you still have trouble understanding, please let us know via mail.