Suppose you have recently reset your Motorola Moto G6 and you cannot remember your Google account credentials. In that case, you have most likely encountered what is known as a Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock. The happy thing is, there is a way to bypass FRP without needing a computer. In this guide, we will show you how to Motorola Moto G6 FRP bypass or phone unlock without using a PC. With this method, you can easily unlock your Moto G6 and regain access to your device.
One of the most common issues that users face with this device is the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock. This feature is designed to prevent unauthorized access to the device in the event of theft or loss, but it can also cause problems for users who have forgotten their Google account login credentials. In this situation, unlocking the phone or bypassing the FRP lock can be a difficult and time-consuming task, especially if you don’t have a PC at your disposal.
Here is the main point, we’ll take a closer look at some of the most effective methods for Motorola Moto G6 FRP bypass or phone unlock no pc. Whether you’re an advanced user or a beginner, this guide will provide you with the information you need to successfully Motorola Moto G6 FRP bypass or phone unlock without a PC.
- Keep the phone charged at least 80% to complete the bypass Google account lock on Android phones Motorola Moto G6 working on time.
- The success of the Motorola Moto G6 FRP bypass or phone unlock no PC process depends a lot on the internet connection and speed, so try to keep the internet connection and speed good.
- Your mobile data will be lost to complete the Google account verification or unlock phone process. So make sure to backup the necessary data.
- Must download FRP bypass tools or FRP bypass apk to how to Motorola Moto G6 FRP bypass or phone unlock no PC.
What is the FRP Lock
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) lock is a security feature that was introduced by Google in 2015 with Android 5.1 Lollipop. It is designed to prevent unauthorized access to a device after a factory reset, which is a process of erasing all the data and restoring the device to its original settings. The FRP lock ensures that a thief or an unauthorized user cannot access the data on the device even if they perform a factory reset.
When a user enables the FRP lock, it associates their Google account with the device. After a factory reset, the device will ask for the Google account credentials to verify that the person attempting to set up the device is the legitimate owner. The FRP lock is automatically activated when a user sets up their Google account on the device and turns on the “Lock screen and security” feature.
The connected Google account must be deleted from the device before the FRP lock may be disabled. This implies that even if the gadget is reset to factory settings, the person who finds it or steals it will not be able to use it. The rightful owner can use their Google account to track and find the device if it is lost.
How to Motorola Moto G6 FRP Bypass or Phone Unlock no PC
In order to bypass the FRP lock on a Motorola Moto G6, there are several methods available, including using FRP bypass tools or FRP bypass apk files. The Motorola Moto G6 FRP bypass or phone unlock no pc methods allow users to gain access to their devices and remove the FRP lock without the need for a computer.
Method 1: Using the Emergency Call Method
- Step 1: Turn on your Motorola Moto G6 and select your language.
- Step 2: Tap “Start” and connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Step 3: On the “Verify Your Account” screen, select “Emergency Call”.
- Step 4: Dial “112” and tap the call button. Wait for the call to connect.
- Step 5: When the call is connected, tap the “Add Call” button and tap on the “Contacts” icon.
- Step 6: From the contacts list, select “Emergency Information”.
- Step 7: On the emergency information screen, tap the pencil icon to edit.
- Step 8: Type any text in the text field and select it all. Then, tap the “Share” icon and select “Messaging”.
- Step 9: Type a phone number and send a text message in the messaging app.
- Step 10: Once the message is sent, tap the “Call” button to return to the emergency call screen.
- Step 11: From the emergency call screen, tap the “Back” button to go back to the “Verify Your Account” screen.
- Step 12: You should now have access to the settings and can disable the FRP lock.
- Step 13: That means your Motorola Moto G6 FRP bypass or phone unlock no PC will be completed successfully.
Method 2: Using the Google Account Manager
- Step 1: On another device, download the Google Account Manager APK file and transfer it to your Motorola Moto G6 using a USB cable or a microSD card.
- Step 2: On your Motorola Moto G6, go to the “Verify Your Account” screen and tap on the text field to bring up the keyboard.
- Step 3: Tap on the “Settings” icon and then tap on “App Permissions”.
- Step 4: Scroll down and tap on “Phone” to access the phone app’s settings.
- Step 5: Tap on “App Info” and then tap on “Disable” to disable the phone app.
- Step 6: Press the back button and go to the “Verify Your Account” screen again.
- Step 7: Tap on the text field to bring up the keyboard and tap on the “Settings” icon again.
- Step 8: This time, tap on “About Phone” and then tap on the “Build Number” seven times to enable Developer Options.
- Step 9: Go back to the main settings menu and tap on “Developer Options”.
- Step 10: Scroll down and enable “OEM Unlocking”.
- Step 11: Reboot your Motorola Moto G6 into recovery mode by holding down the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
- Step 12: From the recovery mode menu, select “Install” and navigate to the location where you saved the Google Account Manager APK file.
- Step 13: Install the APK file and reboot your phone.
- Step 14: Complete the setup process and you should now have access to the settings and can disable the FRP lock.
Specifications for The Motorola Moto G6 Device
- Display: 5.7-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels and an 18:9 aspect ratio.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor clocked at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: Adreno 506.
- RAM: 3GB or 4GB depending on the variant.
- Storage: 32GB or 64GB depending on the variant, expandable up to 256GB via microSD.
- Rear Cameras: Dual 12MP+5MP camera setup with phase detection autofocus and dual-LED dual-tone flash.
- Front Camera: 8MP camera with LED flash.
- Battery: Non-removable 3000mAh battery with TurboPower fast charging.
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo, upgradable to Android 9.0 Pie.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass.
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 72.3 x 8.3 mm (6.06 x 2.85 x 0.33 in).
- Weight: 167 g (5.89 oz).
- Colors: Deep Indigo, Silver, Blush, Black.
The final word here, Motorola Moto G6 FRP bypass or phone unlock without PC is possible but requires careful execution of the steps involved. The FRP lock is a security feature that is meant to protect the user’s data and device in case it gets lost or stolen. The steps involved in bypassing the FRP lock on a Motorola Moto G6 FRP bypass or phone unlock no PC will be completed successfully.
Mainly, if you find yourself locked out of your Motorola Moto G6 due to the FRP lock, you can try bypassing it without a PC by following the steps outlined in various online guides. Be sure to choose a reputable guide and follow the steps carefully to avoid damaging your device.
People Also Ask
What is the FRP Lock on a Motorola Moto G6?
FRP lock on a Motorola Moto G6 is a security feature that prevents unauthorized access to the device after a factory reset. The user must enter their Google account credentials to verify ownership and unlock the device.
Can you Bypass FRP Lock on a Motorola Moto G6 Without a PC?
Yes, it is possible to bypass FRP lock on a Motorola Moto G6 without a PC using some methods like the talkback method or the Google account verification bypass method.
What is the Talkback Method for Bypassing the FRP Lock on a Motorola Moto G6?
The Talkback method involves enabling the Talkback feature on the device, which allows the user to access the Accessibility Settings menu and disable the FRP lock.
How do I Enable Talkback on a Motorola Moto G6?
To enable Talkback on a Motorola Moto G6, go to Settings > Accessibility > Talkback and turn it on.
How do I Access the Accessibility Settings Menu on a Motorola Moto G6?
Answer: To access the Accessibility Settings menu on a Motorola Moto G6, triple tap on the screen using two fingers while Talkback is enabled.
How do I Disable FRP Lock Using the Talkback Method on a Motorola Moto G6?
To disable FRP lock using the Talkback method on a Motorola Moto G6, go to the Accessibility Settings menu and turn off the Talkback feature. Then, go to the Security Settings menu and disable the FRP lock.
What is the Google Account Verification Bypass Method for Bypassing the FRP Lock on a Motorola Moto G6?
The Google account verification bypass method involves entering a previously synced Google account to bypass the FRP lock.
Can I Use the Google Account Verification Bypass Method if I Don’t Remember My Google Account Credentials?
No, the Google account verification bypass method requires the user to enter their previously synced Google account credentials. If you don’t remember your credentials, you will need to reset your Google account password.
Can I Use the Google Account Verification Bypass Method if the Device is not connected to the Internet?
No, the Google account verification bypass method requires an internet connection to verify the Google account credentials.
Are there any Risks Involved in Bypassing the FRP Lock on a Motorola Moto G6?
Yes, bypassing the FRP lock can be risky and may cause security issues on the device. Additionally, it is not recommended to bypass the FRP lock on a device that is stolen or lost.