Suddenly you are lost in thought because your phone is FRP (Factory Reset Protection) locked. Now you are spending days in great frustration how to unlock or FRP bypass Motorola Moto G73 5G without PC. If you are in such a malaise then today’s article is a blessing for you. A combination of simple and elegant methods can bypass without the need for a computer. Another advantage is that this method is completely free, no money transaction is required.
Why is Bypass Necessary?
If the phone is slow, if you reset it without knowing it, the FRP will be locked and then you need to bypass it. Many times when someone else buys a used phone, it is necessary to bypass it if you don’t know the scanlock, Gmail and password provided by him.
How to Unlock or FRP Bypass Motorola Moto G73 5G Without PC
Requirements to Unlock/Bypass FRP Lock
- Keep the phone charged by at least 60% or 80% to complete the bypass Google account verification on Motorola Moto G73 5G Android phones working on time.
- The success of your unlock or FRP bypass Motorola Moto G73 5G without the computer method depends a lot on the internet connection and speed, so try to keep the internet connection and speed good.
- Your mobile data will be lost to complete unlock or FRP bypass Motorola Moto G73 5G without a PC. So make sure to backup the necessary data.
- You must download FRP bypass tools or FRP bypass apk to unlock or FRP bypass Motorola Moto G73 5G without the computer.
Step by Step Solution:
- Step 1: Need first press and hold the both “Volume” key to power on as finding the “Hi there” screen and click the “Start.”
- Step 2: Primary setup click Connect to mobile network > Skip > Privacy & software updates > Accept & continue > Copy app & data > Don’t copy.
- Step 3: Next way click “Verify Pin” page here and click “Use my Google account instead.” Come here the “Verify your account” page but it’s locked. Go back to the home page.
- Step 4: Again press and hold both “Volume keys” key to Enable/Disable Talkback. See under and tap the “Vision setting.”
- Step 5: Get the many step and click TalkBack > Use TalkBack > Welcome TalkBack > draw Reverse L > While using the app > Use voice command to control TablBack > Use Voice command.
- Step 6: Here step double-tap “Use voice command” and say loudly “Google Assistant.” Now disable the “TalkBack” and tap both “Volume” keys for 3 or 5 seconds.
- Step 7: Click the “Keyboard icon” and type “Open YouTube” and send it.
- Step 9: The new page “Welcome to Chrome” will find here and click “Accept & continue” option with the other step “Turn on sync” will find here click “No thank.”
- Step 10: See upper search bar and type “frpfile.com/bypass” then tap it. For next step and click Set lock Screen > Protect your phone > Set Pattern a few times until it’s locked.
- Step 11: Get the “Keep your device unlocked while it’s on you” option and click on the “YES I’M IN” and “Got it.”
- Step 12: Go again 1st stage “Hi there” screen and click the “Start” button. Click step-by-step Connect to mobile network > Skip > Privacy & software updates > Accept & continue > Copy app & data > Don’t copy.
- Step 13: Must here confirm your Pattern, PIN, or fingerprint to Bypass the FRP/Google lock and continue to click Skip account setup > Skip > Sign in > Skip.
- Step 14: Find various steps and click Google services > More & Accept > Confirm your pattern > Unlock with your fingerprint > Skip > Review additional apps > OK.
- Step 15: Finally, carefully click step-by-step Let’s stay in touch > More > You’re all set > Done. That means your unlock or FRP bypass Motorola Moto G73 5G without using the PC method is completed successfully.
How to Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP)
This is the simple way to deactivate Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on your device follow these steps carefully:
- Smoothly power on Motorola Moto G73 device and go to the “Settings.”
- Then here see below and click the “Accounts” or “User & Accounts” option then click it.
- Now see here where your Google account settings reside by tapping on the “Google” option.
- Click the “Remove” or “Manage” option and also remind it depends on the device model.
- Step-by-step follow the on-screen instructions to remove your Google account.
- Finally, you complete the removal of your Google account and restart your device to use it easily.
By using the above method, you can unlock or FRP bypass Motorola Moto G73 5G without PC it in just a few minutes. Basically the main purpose of FRP lock is to provide security to the mobile so that no intrusion or data theft. But sometimes knowingly or unknowingly your phone gets locked. And this is why bypass is needed. Our method can be completed step by step and in very short time through mobile without any computer required. Thank you very much for bypassing.