Bypassing mobile has become one of the top priorities of the times. Nowadays it is often seen that mobiles get locked due to various reasons. Bypass is required only if FRP is locked. In that continuation, today I will show you how to FRP unlock or bypass FRP Motorola Razr 40 Ultra without using a computer. The biggest advantage of this method is that there is no need for any other apps, SIM card, or PIN, you can bypass through the mobile itself. Then focus on FRP unlock or bypass FRP Motorola Razr 40 Ultra without PC.
Why is FRP Locked?
The phone gets FRP locked when trying to open the normal lock by resetting to recovery mode. Another reason is that many times the phone gets locked without knowing if the phone is slow or pressing reset. Another very common reason is buying an old phone. When the phone is purchased, the user has a Gmail and password. If this Gmail and password are not known, the phone will be locked for a while. And for all these reasons FRP lock has to be bypassed.
How to FRP Unlock or Bypass FRP Motorola Razr 40 Ultra Without PC
Requirements to Unlock/Bypass FRP Lock
- Keep the phone charged by at least 60% or 80% to complete the bypass Google account verification on all Motorola Moto Android 13 phones working on time.
- The success of FRP unlock or bypass FRP Motorola Razr 40 Ultra without the computer method depends a lot on the internet connection and speed, so try to keep the internet connection and speed good.
- Your mobile data will be lost to complete FRP unlock or bypass FRP Motorola Razr 40 Ultra without a PC. So make sure to backup the necessary data.
- You must download FRP bypass tools or FRP bypass apk to FRP unlock or bypass FRP Motorola Razr 40 Ultra without the computer.
- Step 1: Power on with find the “Hi there” screen and click the “Start” button. For primary setup click Connect to mobile network > Skip > Privacy & software updates > Accept & continue > Copy app & data > Don’t copy.
- Step 2: You can see the “Verify Pin” page here and click “Use my Google account instead.” Then here comes the “Verify your account” page but this page is locked. Now back to the Setup Wizard (Language Selection).
- Step 3: At the same time press and hold both “Volume keys” to Enable/Disable Talkback. Then tap the “Vision setting” option.
- Step 4: Click step-by-step TalkBack > Use TalkBack > Welcome TalkBack > draw Reverse L > While using the app > Use voice command to control TablBack > Use Voice command.
- Step 5: Carefully double-tap “Use voice command” and say loudly “Google Assistant.” Disable the TalkBack and tap both “Volume” keys at the same time for 2 or 3 seconds.
- Step 6: Now go to the “Keyboard icon” and tap it then type “Open YouTube” and send it.
- Step 8: Complete the above step find the “Welcome to Chrome” page and click the “Accept & continue” option. Another step “Turn on sync” will find here click “No thank.”
- Step 9: Click the search bar and Type “frpfile.com/bypass” then tap it. Then serially click Set lock Screen > Protect your phone > Set Pattern a few times until it’s locked.
- Step 10: Wait 5 seconds get the “Keep your device unlocked while it’s on you” option and click on the “YES I’M IN” and “Got it.”
- Step 11: Back to the 1st stage “Hi there” screen and click the “Start” button. Click step-by-step Connect to mobile network > Skip > Privacy & software updates > Accept & continue > Copy app & data > Don’t copy.
- Step 12: Draw your Pattern or PIN to Bypass the FRP/Google lock. Continue to click Skip account setup > Skip > Sign in > Skip.
- Step 13: May near the final stage and click Google services > More & Accept > Confirm your pattern > Unlock with your fingerprint > Skip > Review additional apps > OK.
- Step 14: Finally, the last moment is present go and click Let’s stay in touch > More > You’re all set > Done.
- Step 15: That means FRP unlock or bypass FRP Motorola Razr 40 Ultra without PC method is completed successfully.
How to Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP)
The simple way to deactivate Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on your device follow these steps carefully:
- Please first power on the Motorola Razr 40 Ultra device and go to the “Settings” option.
- Go below carefully and click the “Accounts” or “User & Accounts” option then click it.
- Now see where your Google account settings reside tap on the “Google” option.
- When finding the “Remove” or “Manage” option then tap it. Remind it depends on the device model.
- Now step-by-step follow the on-screen instructions to remove your Google account.
- Finally, you complete the removal of your Google account and restart your device to use it easily.
A very simple method shows how to FRP unlock or bypass FRP Motorola Razr 40 Ultra without the PC method step by step in less time. This is a method that does not require a computer, SIM card, apps, or any professional services. Here you can bypass FRP by yourself for free. Hope you found the solution to your problem here and managed to overcome it.