Many of us do not know what is google account lock, is FRP lock, what is FRP bypass, why, and how to unlock my phone/FRP bypass Samsung F23 5G without PC. Again there are many of us who are in this problem and do not know how to get rid of this problem. Today’s article is about solving all these problems with Android phones.
The smartphone is one of our most necessary objects which is considered one of the areas of communication and entertainment nowadays. Android phones are turning the world into a family. Creating social bonds between people. This important device is often lost or stolen unexpectedly. As a result, someone else using the data or files from your phone has the potential to put you in unlimited danger. And so Google created an FRP lock to free users from this predicament.
This will prevent anyone else from using y our phone if it is lost or stolen. If someone tries to bypass this lock and unlock the phone by resetting the phone, the phone will lock more strongly. Then it is not possible to open without the registered email and password on the mobile. If you want to use the phone, you have to bypass FRP, in which case no data on the phone will be available.
Actually, FRP is used as a security measure in smartphones. This security system is provided as built-in in all versions of the Android version of the phone from Lollipop 5.1 onwards. All the companies in the phone world provide an FRP lock feature on all their smartphones. Now we will discuss how to unlock my phone/FRP bypass Samsung F23 5G without PC.
- Back up the necessary data on the phone. All data on your mobile will be lost during the process.
- Try to keep the mobile above 80% charge.
- Be sure to keep your net connection and speed well.
- Keep a collection of essential apps and tools.
What Is The FRP Lock
The full name of “FRP” is Factory Reset Protection. “FRP” is a system that allows you to reset a forgotten or locked system. For example, the “FRP” will pop up with the message, “This device was reset.” Sametime, sign in with a Google account previously synced on this device.
Anyway, Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a built-in security feature designed by Google for smartphones and tablets running Android 5.1. And later, restrict other people from using your smartphone or tablet if they forcefully perform a factory reset on the phone. So factory reset protection acts as a kind of protection on our smartphones.
Details of Samsung Galaxy F23 5G Android 12 One UI 4.1
Samsung Galaxy F23 5G smartphone is 6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~82.3% screen-to-body ratio), and has a TFT LCD, 120Hz. The Samsung Galaxy F23 5g screen resolution is 1080 x 2408 pixels, with a 20:9 ratio (~400 PPI density).
Samsung Galaxy F23 5G smartphone photography is good. Have a triple-camera configuration (50MP+8MP+2MP) on the rear and a single selfie (8MP) camera. This device packs 128GB/4GB, 128GB/6GB internal memory, and further microSDXC (dedicated slot).
The Samsung Galaxy F23 5G smartphone is powered by an octa-core (2X2.2 GHz Kryo-570 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo-570). In addition, the chipset is Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm), and the 5000mAh non-removable charging system fuels this device.
Fast charging 25W wired is provided in this smartphone. The phone runs android update version 12, One UI 4.1.
How To Unlock My Phone/FRP Bypass Samsung F23 5G Without PC 2023
You will find different ways to unlock phone and google account verification in the net world. But most of the methods do not work. FRP bypass is not possible for everyone. Many of us have FRP bypass tools, some FRP bypass APK files, and many others flash it by computer and remove the google account.
We don’t always get a computer to do FRP bypass, and there are many people who can’t do this by spending money. How to do this unlock my phone/FRP bypass Samsung F23 5G without PC today for free without a computer is discussed in detail below.
- Step 1: First, turn on the Samsung Galaxy F23 5G smartphone, see the “Welcome” option, and click the “Start” key. Next, find the “For you review” option and click “Agree.” Go to the “Permission for the Samsung app and services” option and click the “Agree” Key.
- Step 2: Now connect the “WiFi” connection on your device then click on the “Use my google Account instead” option. Now you will see the “Google Verifying your account” option and it’s locked.
- Step 3: Now press and hold “Volume keys + Power Key” at the same time together for turned on the “Talkback” option. Here see the “Welcome to TalkBack” option and draw the “Reverse L” and click the “While using the app” button. Go to the “Use voice command to control TalkBack” option and click the “Use voice commands” button.
- Step 4: Open “Google Assistant” and say Google Assistant to search for “Youtube” and click it. In the next step click the “Youtube user icon”.
- Step 6: Now go to the “Search bar” and type “frpfile.com/bypass“ then click it. After scrolling up then download and install “Alliance Shield X apps” at the “Galaxy Store.”
- Step 7: Here must create a “Sign in to your Samsung account” to proceed to the next step. Find the “Welcome to your Samsung account” option then select all and click the “Agree” key. After a few seconds get the “Want a faster way to sign in” option then click the “Cancel” button.
- Step 8: After downloading the “Alliance Shield X” app then open it and click continuously Welcome to Alliance Shield X =>> Next =>> Permissions =>> Next =>> Privacy Promise =>> Next =>> Getting Started =>> Got it.
- Step 9: At this stage creates your “Alliance Shield X account” by giving the “Gmail.” At this time find the “Name your device” option and click the “Next” key. This moment finds the “Device Setup” option here turn on “Device Admin” and then click “Next.”
- Step 10: Then click constantly Enable device admin =>> Activate =>> Samsung Knox =>> Turn on =>> Next =>> Knox license activation =>> Agree.
In this case, complete the following process in two steps
- Step 11: 1st step follow and click step by step Import =>> Finish =>> App manager =>> Android setup =>> Actions =>> Force stop =>> Wipe app data =>> OK.
- Step 12: Go back to the 2nd step and click continuously App manager =>> Samsung setup wizard =>> Actions =>> Force stop =>> Wipe app data =>> OK.
- Step 13: Now completing the above steps, click on Activities =>> com.sec.android.app.SecSetupWizard.SecSetupWizardActvity =>> Open =>> Get recommended apps=>> Next.
- Step 14: Friends finally you will find the Restore your data from Samsung cloud =>> Skip =>> You’re all set up =>> Finish. That means your unlock my phone/FRP bypass Samsung F23 5G without PC will be completed successfully.
People Also Ask For Samsung Galaxy F23 5G Smartphones
What is the best FRP bypass tool?
Although there are different types of FRP bypass tools, not all FRP bypass tools work as desired. Again, some tools are complex processes. Here are the Best 10 easy and popular FRP unlock tools.
- GSM Flasher Tools
- Free Bypass APK for Samsung
- D&G Password Unlocker
- Unlock Junky
- Pangu FRP Bypass APK
- Reactivation lock/Frp Removal Service
- FRP Unlocker App
- FRP Hijacker
- Advanced Android Box
- FRP Lock Google Verification Bypass Tool
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy F23 5G Without Google?
It’s a simple process that everyone knows by now. But there are many among us who do not know about it.
- Press the start “Power & Volume Up” buttons together.
- Select the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by volume down key,
- then taping the “Power” Key.
- Tap on the “YES.”
- And then press the “Power” button. That’s ok.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy F23 5G With A PC?
- Turn on the “Samsung Galaxy F23 5G” phone.
- Next, connect your “Computer” to your “Smartphone.”
- Download and install any “FRP Bypass Tools or Apps.”
- Now extract your “File.”
- Then click on the “Bypass FRP and “View” key
- Click the chrome “URL” bar.
- Then go to the “Settings” option then give your “Pattern Lock.”
- That’s ok. Now, “Restart” your smartphone.
How to Disable (FRP) Factory Reset Protection?
It is important to know these common processes in phone management. As a result, if any problem occurs on the phone, you can solve it yourself. Click Step-by-step Settings =>> Account =>> Gmail id =>> Delete Account =>> Press enter =>> that’s OK. The great achievement you can see the FRP lock is disabled; then back up the necessary data and file on the smartphone before disabling it.
How to Remove Samsung Galaxy F23 5G Factory Reset Protection With Developer Mode?
Go to the “Settings” menu and here press the “About Device” option. Next press “Build Number” more than 8/9 times. Again back to the “Settings” option on the phone. Find the “Developer” button then press it. Now enable the “OEM Unlock” key; that’s Ok!
How Do Turn Off The Samsung Galaxy F23 5G Without The Screen?
Only 1-minute work just press and hold the “Power” key until the smartphone “Turns Off.” Again press the “Power” and “Volume” down keys together to “Shout down.”
How to Open or Close Your Samsung Galaxy F23 5G Smartphone?
First press and holds the “Power” button for 7 to 8 seconds to “Open.” Again press and hold the “Turn on” button for 8 to 9 seconds to “Close.”
Finally, FRP is a modern system for maintaining mobile security. By doing this, the security of the Android phone has become stronger. Your phone can’t easily be used by anyone else. Many times we reset our phone unknowingly and then the phone gets FRP locked. In the above discussion, you must have seen how to unlock my phone/FRP bypass Samsung F23 5G without PC is done.
Hope you have solved the above-mentioned problems. Also learned how to FRP bypass F23. Follow the instructions shown in the picture properly to understand the entire process easier. Mail us if you face any problems understanding the unlock my phone/FRP bypass Samsung F23 5G without PC.