One of the best phones from Motorola is Motorola Plus which runs on the Android version. The powerful security system of an Android phone is called FRP lock which locks the phone when the user mismanages it. To open FRP lock you must remember gmail and password, and if you don’t remember then bypass. One of the major problems of Android phones is FRP lock and bypass. Most phone users don’t know what FRP locks and how Motorola Razr Plus FRP bypass or unlock without a PC.
If you are sleep-deprived due to any mobile bypass problem, then I invite you to get the real bypass technique in this article. This technique is completely free and does not require the use of a computer or SIM card. So let’s break the lock of the phone and be directed to the specific destination.
What is the FRP Lock?
FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is the name of a powerful security system in mobile which is a breakthrough creation of Google. FRP lock is present in the Android version. This lock is being used in all current mobiles from Android version 5.1 Lollipop. Google provides this lock by default, later it is used by phone companies in the beginning.
When reset to recovery mode to open the normal lock of the mobile, the lock is stuck more strongly, then it is very difficult to open the phone which is not possible for everyone. In that case, FRP has to be bypassed. The main purpose of this lock is to prevent intrusion into the mobile.
Motorola Razr Plus FRP Bypass or Unlock Without PC
Requirements to Unlock/Bypass FRP Lock
- Keep the phone charged by at least 60% or 80% to complete the bypass Google account verification on Motorola Razr Plus Android phones working on time.
- The success of your Motorola Razr Plus FRP bypass or unlock without the computer method depends a lot on the internet connection and speed, so try to keep the internet connection and speed good.
- Your mobile data will be lost to complete Motorola Razr Plus FRP bypass or unlock without a PC. So make sure to backup the necessary data.
- You must download FRP bypass tools or FRP bypass apk to Motorola Razr Plus FRP bypass or unlock without the computer.
Step by Step Instruction:
- Step 1: First press both “Volume” keys to power on as finding the “Hi there” screen and click the “Start.”
- Step 2: Here setup for the initial click Connect to mobile network > Skip > Privacy & software updates > Accept & continue > Copy app & data > Don’t copy.
- Step 3: Find now “Verify Pin” page here and click “Use my Google account instead.” Next, click the “Verify your account” page with locking and back to the “Hi there” screen.
- Step 4: Again press both “Volume keys” keys to Enable/Disable Talkback and tap the “Vision setting.”
- Step 5: Keep clicking TalkBack > Use TalkBack > Welcome TalkBack > draw Reverse L > While using the app > Use voice command to control TablBack > Use Voice command.
- Step 6: Now here Double-tap for “Use voice command” and say loudly “Google Assistant” then stop the “TalkBack” and tap both “Volume” keys for 3 or 5 seconds.
- Step 7: Find the “Keyboard icon” and type “Open YouTube” and send a message.
- Step 9: Present here get the “Welcome to Chrome” page and click the “Accept & continue.” Go other steps “Turn on sync” and click “No thank.”
- Step 10: Write the search bar “frpfile.com/bypass” text then open it. Then click serially Set Lock Screen > Protect your phone > Set pattern a few times until it’s locked.
- Step 11: Here find the “Keep your device unlocked while it’s on you” option and click on the “YES I’M IN” and “Got it.”
- Step 12: Back to the 1st stage “Hi there” screen and click the “Start” button. Step-by-step click Connect to mobile network > Skip > Privacy & software updates > Accept & continue > Copy app & data > Don’t copy.
- Step 13: Draw and confirm any Pattern, PIN, or fingerprint to Bypass the FRP/Google lock and continue to click Skip account setup > Skip > Sign in > Skip.
- Step 14: Click to perform the last tasks Google services > More & Accept > Confirm your pattern > Unlock with your fingerprint > Skip > Review additional apps > OK.
- Step 15: At this moment you are in the last step and click Let’s stay in touch > More > You’re all set > Done. Your Motorola Razr Plus FRP bypass or unlock without using the PC/SIM card method is completed successfully.
How to Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP)
This is the simple way to deactivate Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on your device follow these steps carefully:
- Go to the Motorola Razr Plus device and click “Settings.”
- Find and click the “Accounts” or “User & Accounts” option then click it.
- Now see the Google account settings reside and tap on the “Google” option.
- Tap the “Remove” or “Manage” options and also remember it depends on the device model.
- Carefully cross the on-screen instructions to remove your Google account.
- Finally, remove the Google account and restart your device to use it easily.
You are very used to and experienced in using mobile, but sometimes you are stormed by FRP lock problem. If you have no experience with bypassing, in this case, today’s article comes with a step-by-step solution that describes the Motorola Razr Plus FRP bypass or unlock without the PC method. Surely by now you have mastered the extraordinary skill of bypassing and avoiding the problem. Be sure to follow the picture instructions used in the article, the bypass will be faster. In case of difficulty in bypassing, contract with us if necessary.