You love and have a Motorola G54 phone. Suddenly saw your phone FRP locked. After resetting, the lock sticks tighter. You don’t understand what to do, and you don’t know how to unlock or FRP bypass Motorola Moto G14 without using the computer. If you are stuck in such a situation, you are in the right place to get out of it. In this article, you can unlock or FRP bypass Motorola Moto G14 without a PC easily and step by step. So why delay any more let’s get ready for FRP bypass.
Why FRP Bypass is Needed?
FRP lock mobile security system. Which is responsible for the security of the mobile so that the mobile is not hacked. If the phone is slow or if we go to recovery mode and reset the phone then the phone gets FRP locked and a bypass is required. Many times, when an old mobile is purchased, a bypass is needed if the mobile’s Gmail and password are not known. The main purpose of using this FRP lock is to prevent unauthorized access to your mobile if the phone is stolen or lost.
Unlock or FRP Bypass Motorola Moto G14 Without PC 2023
Requirements to Unlock/Bypass FRP Lock
- Keep the phone charged by at least 60% or 80% to complete the bypass Google account verification on the Motorola Moto G14 Android phone working on time.
- The success of your unlock or FRP bypass Motorola Moto G14 without the computer method depends a lot on the internet connection and speed, so try to keep the internet connection and speed good.
- Your mobile data will be lost to complete the unlock or FRP bypass Motorola Moto G14 without a PC. So make sure to backup the necessary data.
- You must download FRP bypass tools or FRP bypass apk to unlock or FRP bypass Motorola Moto G14 without the computer.
- Step 1: See the “Hello” option and click the “Start” button. To get the few initial options click step by step Connect to mobile network > Skip > Privacy and software update > Accept & continue.
- Step 2: Next, click the “Copy apps & data” and click “Don’t copy” with the “Pattern lock” screen here and click “Use my Google account instead.” Find the “Verifying Your Account” page but this page is locked.
- Step 3: Then back to the “Hello” screen click the “Emergency call” option and dial 112 until the “Google map direction.”
- Step 4: When find the “Google Maps” option click it and the search bar and write anything then send it with the message.
- Step 5: Remove the getting the message and type “www.YouTube.com” then send it again.
- Step 6: Next, open “YouTube” apps then click step by step User icon > Settings > About > YouTube terms of service.
- Step 7: Here click step by step Welcome to Chrome > Accept & continue > Turn on sync > No, thanks > Chrome notification makes thanks > No, thanks.
- Step 8: Now search the “MS Mobile Institute” and then click the “FRP Bypass” and “Screen smart lock” options.
- Step 9: Next step draw and set up the “Pettarn lock” until find the “Keep your device unlocked while it’s on you” then click the “Skip.”
- Step 10: Wait some moment and follow the above 1,2 steps then go for the next stage click serially on the “Google service” page and click More & Accept > open lock > Set up your fingerprint > More > No, thanks.
- Step 11: Serially click Review additional apps > OK > Stay in the know > Not now > Allow notification > Wait, there’s more > Not now.
- Step 12: Final moment now click Glance> Next > Choose navigation style > Next > Choose your theme > Next> You’re all set! > Done.
- Step 13: That means you unlock or FRP bypass Motorola Moto G14 without the PC method being completed successfully. Now restart the device for more comfortable use.
How to Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP)
The simple way to deactivate Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on your device follow these steps carefully:
- Turn on and go to the Motorola Moto G14 and go to the “Settings” option.
- Go below and click the “Accounts” or “User & Accounts” option then click it.
- To see where your Google account settings reside tap on the “Google” option.
- Finding the “Remove” or “Manage” option then click it. It depends on the device model.
- Now follow step-by-step follow the on-screen prompts to remove your Google account.
- Complete the removal of your Google account, and restart your device to use it easily.
Motorola Moto G14 is one of the best low price phones. The unlock or FRP bypass Motorola Moto G14 without the PC is done step by step by following the very simple process above. Hope you are able to fix the phone problem. You must follow the picture instructions given in the article for easy understanding. Only then will the desired success come.