Samsung S21 Google Account FRP Bypass And Unlock Without PC
Mobile phones are one of the most important necessities in human life today. Mobile phones have made human life comfortable and made the world better. In addition to saving time and giving pleasure, there are some problems with this important object.
And so, an FRP lock has been used to protect this device. FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will play an important role if you forget your Gmail password after resetting your phone. Today we will discuss the Samsung S21 Google Account FRP Bypass And Unlock Without PC.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Lock
FRP is a system that allows you to reset a forgotten or locked system. The FRP will pop up with a message, “This device was reset.” Sign in with a Google Account previously synced on this device to continue.
Anyway, Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a built-in security feature designed by Google for smartphones and tablets running Android 5.1. And later to restrict other people from using your smartphone or tablet. If they forcefully perform a factory reset on the phone.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung Galaxy S21 then; you need to delete the Gmail Account from the smartphone Settings options. This moment below process completely to disable the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) successfully: click continuously Settings menu =>> Accounts =>> select the Gmail id =>> Remove account =>> that’s it. This is a simple way how to Samsung S21 Google Account FRP Bypass And Unlock Without a PC.
Samsung S21 Android 11 One UI 3.1 Specification:
Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphone is 6.2 inches, 94.1 cm2 (~87.2% screen-to-body ratio), and dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak) display. And screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~421 P PI density) pixels.
Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphone photography Is the best. Have a Triple camera configuration (12MP+64MP+12MP) on the rear and a Selfie 10MP camera. This device packs 128GB/8GB and 256GB/8GB internal memory, further microSDX No.
Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphone comes powered by a Samsung Octa-core (1×2.9 GHz Cortex X1 & 3×2.80 GHz Cortex A78 & 4X 2.2 GHz Cortex- A55 – International processor, and the Chipset is Exynos 2100 (5nm) – International.
This device is fueled by a 4000mAh Li-ion battery with fast charging 25 W support. USB Power Delivery 3.0, Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W, and Reverse wireless charging 4.5W. The phone runs Android ten, is upgradable to Android 11, and has One UI 3.1.
What Do You Need To Know About FRP
- If you want to factory reset your device, you should be ensuring that you still remember your Google account email and password because you will provide them at the end of the reset.
- If you have reset your Android device and didn’t remember your Google account name and password, do the following.
- If you only know your Google account username, then reset your password. The new password may take 24 hours to sync with all your registered devices, then verify your Google account using the new password.
- Suppose you have multiple Google accounts and can’t remember which of them you’re using on the device. Then log on to Android Device Manager using each account’s details to check if the device is listed in the account.
- If you can’t remember the Google account username, you can send the device to an authorized Android device center with proof of purchase. They will use a special tool and reopen the device.
How Does FRP Work on Android Phones
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is automatically activated in all Android devices during the Google account setup process. Once FRP is enabled in your Android device, someone wants to reset the device using the Backup & Reset feature in the Settings app.
Then the system would require the device’s security PIN to protect the owner’s data and files. However, if the device decides to reset the Android mobile device forcefully, the FRP lock will be set in with the notification. This device was reset-To continue-sign in with Google Account that was previously synced on this device.
How to Samsung S21 Google Account FRP Bypass And Unlock Without PC
Samsung Galaxy S21 is the best device at present. High configuration is included in this mobile. So, follow the below process carefully for the Samsung S21 Google Account FRP Bypass And Unlock Without PC.
Writing about the Android FRP Solutions and Android problems, if your device faces a problem on the Google Account Verification screen and then sees it, you can find all the possible ways to Bypass it.
Samsung Galaxy S21, you can easily complete the task by going through a few steps. I shared a detailed process for Samsung S21 Google Account FRP Bypass And Unlock Without PC with Google Verifications 2022.
- Step 1: Please Turn on your “Samsung Galaxy S21″ device and go to “Welcome Screen” click the “Start” button for “Few legal to review“, and “Select all” items, then click the “Next” button.
- Step 2: Go to the new “Wi-Fi” connection display and set up “Wi-Fi” connection options, then click “Next” and wait a few seconds for some update; here, it is complete automatically. Now find the “Lock” screen display here and click on the “Use my Google account instead” option. Then find the “Google Verify Your Account” page here is locked.
- Step 3: Press the “Volume+ and Power” keys together for the “TalkBack” option. Find the “TalkBack” option “Touch” the screen, then click on “While using the apps.” At this moment, you will find the “Use voice command” to control the “TalkBack” page; here, click on the “Use Voice Command.”
- Step 4: At the same time, open “Google Assistant” and say them. Find the “Welcome to Bixby” page and click the “Sign-in” option to add a “Samsung account.” Go to the “Welcome to your Samsung account” page and select all items, then constantly click “More and Agree” and “Cancel.” You will find the “Welcome to Bixby” page here; click on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now you get the “Samsung Bixby uses these permissions” page and constantly click “Continue,” “Keyboard Icon,” and type “Chrome.” Finding the “Welcome to Chrome” page here, click on “Accept and continue.” Go to the “Turn on sync” page and press the “No thanks” button.
- Step 6: Then come to a new “Google” display with the type “Alliance Shield X Galaxy Store” and download and installs it. Open the apps and go to the “Welcome to Alliance Shield X” page; here, constantly click “Permissions” for “Next,” “Privacy Promise,” “Next,” and “Getting Started” for the “Next” button.
- Step 7: Give your “Gmail and password” with “Devie Name” after pressing “Next.” Same time find the “Device Setup” option here; turn on “Device Admin,” then click on “Next.” You can see the “Activate device admin apps” page here; click the “Activate” button. Again find the “Device Setup” page here and turn on “Device Admin,” then press “Next.”
- Step 8: Find the “Samsung Knox” page here; turn on “Knox” after constantly clicking “Knox license activation” for “Continue,” “Samsung Knox” for “Next,” and “Import” for “Finish.” This time you see the “Alliance Shield X” page; here, click “App Manager” to select the “Android Setup” option. Now open it, then click the “Actions” button here, press “Force stop,” and “Wipe App Data” with “OK.”
- Step 9: Go to the back and search “Google play” service, then open it. Again click on the “Action” button and press “Force Stop” and “Wipe App Data” by clicking “OK.” Search again for the “Samsung Setup wizard” option and open it, then press the “Action” button and press “Force Stop” and “Wipe App Data” by clicking “OK.” Same time press the “Activities” option here and click “com.sec.android.app.SecSetupWizard.SecSetupWizardActivity” with Open.
- Step 10: Last moment, you will get the “Get recommended apps” here; click the “Ok” button. After finding the “Restore your Data” from the “Samsung Cloud” option and click on “Skip.” Finally, you will see the “You’re all set up” page here; press the “Finish” button. This means your Samsung S21 Google Account FRP Bypass And Unlock Without PC will be completed successfully.
The above is the Samsung S21 Google Account FRP Bypass And Unlock Without PC method. The entire process is analyzed step by step. Hope your Samsung S21 Google Account FRP Bypass And Unlock Without PC problem is solved. If you have any problem understanding the procedure please email us.