How To Bypass/Unlock Samsung A31 FRP Lock Without PC
“FRP” is an acronym for the complete word “Factory Reset Protection.” “FRP” is a system that allows you to reset a forgotten or locked system. The FRP will pop up with the message, “In this device was reset. You need to sign in with a pre-linked Google account to manage this.
Factory reset protection is an internet security measure developed by google for mobile and tablets. Smartphones are built-in versions of android 5.1 to 9, and when you log in to Gmail, it turns on automatically.
Today We will discuss the Bypass/Unlock Samsung A31 FRP Lock Without PC. It acts as a safety belt on the mobile. When the phone is reset, it turns on automatically.
And to unlock the FRP lock, you have to use your previous Gmail. Otherwise, it is impossible to open. Of course, you have to go to the phone “Settings” and “Account.”
How to Bypass/Unlock Samsung A31 FRP Lock Without PC
This phone is currently known as a good phone in the market. It will give you good inexperience. No more worries about the camera and batteries. Also include very good quality cameras and batteries. See some features of the Bypass/Unlock Samsung A31 FRP Lock Without PC.
This system has been used in all the mobiles with the android 5.1 lollipops above. You can re-run the mobile by verifying Google and removing the forgotten lock in this method.
This system also acts as the security of the mobile. The Bypass/Unlock Samsung A31 FRP Lock Without PC process has to be completed in a few steps with Gmail ID and password. When you sign in to Gmail, it will auto-turn on your mobile.
- Step 1: First, “Turn ON” the “Samsung Galaxy A31 smartphone”. After tapping on the “Let,s go icon,” here find the “Check out some info to get started” option and select all items, then click on the “Next.”
- Step 2: Go to the wifi connection” display with set up the wifi connection,” then click on “Next” you will find the “Checking for updates” and “Check info” options here; it’s complete automatically. You will find the “Lock screen icon” here; click on the “Use my Google account instead” with the Checking info option.
- Step 3: Now, you will find the “Verifying your account” page here is locked. Go to the back WiFii set up” page here; click on the “Add network” after you will find the “3 dot icon” and click it. Then, find the “Samsung pass” option and tap on “continue.”
- Step 4: Then you will find the “Welcome to Samsung Pass“ display and click on the “Update” then go to the “Legal information” page and select all items, then click on the “Agree” button. Same time you will find the “Galaxy store“ page here; click on the “update” with “OK.”
- Step 5: Wait for some moment. Then, the “Authentication framework” will be displayed here; click on the “View all” option. Go to the “Seller info” option and click on the “Samsung address” button. Again click on the “Seller info” option; here, you will find the “Gmail keeps stopping” option and click on the “Close app” button.
- Step 6: After going back to the “Galaxy store search” option again, type on the “Play service hidden settings” word. Finding the “Play service hidden settings” give your “Email and password” for the “Sign in to your Samsung account.”
- Step 7: Now go to the Welcome to your “Samsung account” page here, select “All items,” then click on the “Agree button.” Give your “Heddin code,” then click on the “Done” after waiting some moment for the “download.” After downloading the file, open it and select the “google play service(Webpageonbodypromotion),” and click it.
- Step 8: Create your “Pattern,” then click on the “OK.” go to the “Keep your device unlocked while it’s on you” option here. Click on the “Skip.” Again goes to the “Let’s go screen” and “Check out some info to get started” option and select all, then click on the “Next” button. Same time go to the WiFii” page with the “Checking for updates” and “Checking info” options.
- Step 9: Go to the lock screen here, give your “Password,” and click on “Next.” Now here, find the Google sign-in page and click on the “Skip” same you will find the “Skip account setup” page and click on the “Skip” option.
- Step 10: At this moment, go to the “Google service” page here and tap on the “Accept.” same time here, find the “Review additional” apps page here and tap on the “OK.” You will find the “Adding the finishing touches” option here; it’s complete automatically.
- Step 11: Come to the “Get recommended apps” page and click on “Next.” Then find the “Bring your data from Samsung cloud” and tap on the “Skip.” Last moment, find the “All done” option and click on “Finish.”
- Step 12: Then you will get a new “Home screen” with “Welcome,” which means your bypass/unlock Samsung A31 FRP lock without PC and Unlock will be completed. For better work on your device, please “Restart” the first time. Then open it and use it smoothly.
How to Bypass/Unlock Samsung Galaxy A31 FRP Lock? – Using Third-Party Apps
- Step 1: Frist, Turn ON the Samsung Galaxy A31 android smartphone.
- Step 2: After connecting Samsung A31 to a home wifi network/Public Network.
- Step 3: Once you see the Google Verification page, tap on the Settings Icon. Select Swipe, Touch & Feedback >> then scroll down & select Feedback option.
- Step 4: Inside Touch feedback, click on the Sounds and vibration option and select Ringtone.
- Step 5: Same time, click on the (+) icon from the top right corner and tap on DENY.
- Step 6: Now click on Sim 1, then click on the (+) icon from the top right corner. Then click on Deny and don’t do the task again. Here you see a Pop Up option and click on the Settings option.
- Step 7: Tap on the Permissions option.
- Step 8: You got an Apps Permissions option, then click on the Search Box. And type here Bluetooth on the search bar.
- Step 9: After searching, choose the Bluetooth option, open Bluetooth settings, and turn ON. Now connect your Bluetooth headphone with a smartphone.
- Step 10: When your smartphone is connected to your Bluetooth headphone, Press and Hold Receive Button for 3-4 seconds on your headphone and then Press it 3-4 times.
- Step 11: Now you see Google Assistant will pop up on your phone screen. When the Google Assistant screen pops up, you see Keyword Icon and Tap on it.
- Step 12: Here search bar will open and type Google and click search on the phone keyboard. After seeing it on your screen bottom left corner, the Google Search option, and click on it.
- Step 13: Type here, click search and open the Chrome browser.
- Step 14: Here, Type on the Chrome search box Apex Launcher and click on search. Now find the Apkpure website from the search engine and click on the link.
- Step 15: Once the apps download complete, click Install, and after completing Install click open. Now you go to your phone’s home screen.
- Step 16: Now go to the Settings >> Lock screen & security >> Other Security Settings >> Device Administration.
- Step 17: Tap on Find My Device. Generally, this option is set as Active, and you need to Deactivate it.
- Step 18: Now go back to the Settings Options and click Apps Options.
- Step 19: After opening Apps, Option-click on the three-dot icon on the top right corner. Then select from here Show System Apps.
- Step 20: Now scroll down and find Google Play Service apps and then tap on them. After opening apps, DISABLE them.
- Step 21: Back to the Home screen and open Chrome Browser again.
- Step 22: Now, type on the search box below and download the Bypass FRP lock APK.
- Step 23: After completing Install, goes back to Settings >> Cloud and Accounts >> Accounts >> Add account and then select Google.
- Step 24: Now, Sign In with your Gmail ID and Password.
- Step 25: Once complete Sign In, go back to Settings >> Apps and select Disabled from the drop-down option.
- Step 26: Tap on Google Play Services apps and enable it.
- Step 27: After restarting your phone.
- Step 28: When you Restart your phone, you will see the Welcome Screen. Now configure your phone as a new phone.
- Step 29: And then Finish. Your Samsung A31 FRP locks bypass successfully.
Read Also: How to Bypass/Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy A51 without PC?
Samsung Galaxy A31 Features
Samsung Galaxy A31 Android 10 was first released on 2020 March 24. The display type is very high; it also contains Super AMOLED. Body dimension is 159.3 x 73.1 x 8.6 mm (6.27 x 2.88 x 0.34 in)and weight 185 g (6.53 oz).
Samsung Galaxy A31 size is 6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2 (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio) and Resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~411 PPI density). For protection, also use a Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, and plastic frame.
Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55) and Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 (12nm) make it more powerful. No worries about the memory and also, use microSDXC (dedicated slot) Internal 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM.
Samsung Galaxy A31 the camera is potent with quality. Main the camera is Quad 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth) and the selfie camera is Single 20 MP, f/2.2, (wide).
Samsung Galaxy A31 mobile has a very powerful battery of Type Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable with a 15W fast charging system. Other features are Sensors Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, compass Virtual proximity sensing, which will give you a long-time mobile user experience.
There is no way to unlock the Bypass/Unlock Samsung A31 FRP Lock Without PC, but you can unlock the smartphone without the help of a computer. This is the conventional and easy way to unlock the statement. This saves both time and cost. Anyone can follow the Bypass/Unlock Samsung A31 FRP Lock Without PC method to unlock a Samsung phone.