Suppose you have recently reset your Samsung M42s phone and are now stuck on the Google account verification screen. In that case, you might be wondering how Samsung M42s FRP bypass or unlock phone without PC. Happy for you, it is possible for Samsung M42s FRP bypass or unlock phone without PC.
In these instructions, you will be able to bypass FRP and regain access to your Samsung M42s phone in no time, without the need for any technical expertise or special software. FRP is a security feature known as “Factory Reset Protection” or FRP, which requires you to enter your Google account credentials to verify ownership of the phone.
In any situation, if you have forgotten your Google account login or you bought a used phone with FRP activated, you may be unable to bypass the verification screen and access your phone. This guide, we will provide easy-to-follow steps on how to Samsung M42s FRP Bypass or unlock phone without PC.
With this method, you can regain access to your phone and use it as normal without needing a computer. So, let’s get started!
- Keep the phone charged by at least 70% to complete the bypass Google account lock on Android phones Samsung M42s working on time.
- The success of your Samsung M42s FRP Bypass or unlock phone without PC Google account verification Samsung A40 methods process depends a lot on the internet connection and speed, so try to keep the internet connection and speed good.
- Your mobile data will be lost to complete the Samsung M42s FRP Bypass or unlock phone without PC. So make sure to backup the necessary data.
- You must download FRP bypass tools or FRP bypass apk to Samsung M42s FRP Bypass or unlock phone without PC.
What is the FRP Lock
In order to prevent unwanted access to a phone that has been lost, stolen, or reset to its factory settings, mobile device manufacturers adopted FRP or Factory Reset Protection. The user is prompted to provide the Google account credentials that were previously used to set up the phone when FRP is activated. Even if the phone ends up in the wrong hands, this feature makes sure that only the owner can access it.
The FRP lock aids in preventing unwanted factory resets, which can be used to delete all data and reset the settings of the device. This security feature has become increasingly important as more and more personal information is stored on mobile devices, such as contacts, messages, photos, and sensitive data.
While FRP lock is designed to protect the phone and the user’s personal data, it can sometimes be an inconvenience, especially when the user forgets their Google account credentials. In such cases, the user may need to bypass the FRP lock to regain access to the phone.
How to Samsung M42s FRP Bypass or Unlock Phone Without PC
If you have a Samsung M42s phone and have been locked out of your device due to the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) lock, don’t worry! There are a few methods to Samsung M42s FRP bypass or unlock phone without PC. Here are two methods you can try:
Method 1: Using a Pangu FRP Bypass APK
- Step 1: Turn on your smartphone and go to “Settings” on your Samsung Galaxy M42s phone.
- Step 2: Slowly scroll down and find “Security.”
- Step 3: Under “Security,” find “Unknown Sources.”
- Step 4: Toggle on the switch next to “Unknown Sources” to allow app installations from third-party sources.
- Step 5: Open your phone’s internet browser and visit the Pangu FRP Bypass website.
- Step 6: Smoothly scroll down and download the Pangu FRP Bypass APK file.
- Step 7: Once the download is complete, open the APK file.
- Step 8: A message will pop up asking if you want to install the app. Click on “Install.”
- Step 9: After the installation process is complete, click on “Open” to launch the Pangu FRP Bypass app.
- Step 10: The app will ask for permission to access your phone’s files. Grant the necessary permissions.
- Step 11: Once you have granted the permissions, the app will automatically start the FRP bypass process.
- Step 12: The app will redirect you to the “Settings” menu. Scroll down and find “Backup and Reset.”
- Step 13: Select “Factory Data Reset” and confirm the action by clicking on “Reset Device.”
- Step 14: The phone will restart, and once it does, you will be taken to the initial setup screen.
- Step 15: Now serially follow the on-screen instructions to set up your phone.
- Step 16: When you reach the “Google Account Verification” screen, you will be prompted to enter your Google account credentials.
- Step 17: However, instead of entering your account credentials, go back to the Pangu FRP Bypass app and click on “Bypass.”
- Step 18: The app will start the bypass process, which may take a few minutes.
- Step 19: Once the bypass process is complete, your Samsung M42s phone will restart automatically.
- Step 20: After the restart, you should be able to access your phone without any FRP lock restrictions.
Method 2: Using a Google Shortcut
- Step 1: Turn on your Samsung M42s phone and follow the initial setup process until you reach the Google Account Verification screen.
- Step 2: Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Step 3: Tap on the emergency call button and dial ##4636##.
- Step 4: This will take you to the phone’s tasting menu. From there, tap on “Usage Statistics.”
- Step 5: Next, tap on the back arrow in the top left corner of the screen to go back to the tasting menu.
- Step 6: From there, tap on “Battery Information.”
- Step 7: This will take you to a new screen. From there, tap on the back arrow in the top left corner of the screen to go back to the tasting menu.
- Step 8: From the tasting menu, tap on “Wi-Fi Information.”
- Step 9: This will take you to the Wi-Fi information screen. Long-press on the network you are connected to and select “Modify Network.”
- Step 10: For the next step tap on “Advanced Options” and then select “Proxy” and “Manual.”
- Step 11: Enter any random text in the “Proxy hostname” field and “80” in the “Proxy port” field.
- Step 12: After tap on “Save” to save the changes.
- Step 13: Next, select the network you are connected to and tap on “Connect.”
- Step 14: Now, again go back to the Google sign-in page in the browser and enter any random text in the email field. Long-press on the text to highlight it, and then select “Paste” from the options that appear.
- Step 15: This will paste the “Bypass FRP” phrase you just created. Press the space bar to turn it into the shortcut you created.
- Step 16: Tap on the shortcut to open the shortcut, which will take you to the phone’s home screen and bypass the FRP lock.
- Step 17: Final moment is present here go to Settings > Accounts and Sync and add a new Google account. This will complete the FRP bypass process on your Samsung M42s phone.
How to Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP)
If you want to disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on your Samsung M42s phone, follow these steps:
- Go to the phone “Settings” option on your Samsung M42s phone.
- Some seconds scroll down and find “Accounts and Backup.”
- Under “Accounts and Backup,” find “Backup and Restore.”
- Here select “Reset” from the available options.
- You will be prompted to enter your phone’s PIN or password.
- After entering your PIN or password, select “Factory Data Reset.”
- At this stage here select “Reset” to confirm the action.
- Wait for your phone to restart, and you will be taken to the initial setup screen.
- For the final stage complete, follow the on-screen instructions to set up your phone.
Note: Disabling FRP by performing a factory reset will erase all data and settings on your Samsung M42s phone. Make sure to back up your important data before proceeding. Additionally, disabling FRP can compromise your phone’s security, so it’s recommended to keep it enabled.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy M42s Android 11 One UI 3.1
- Display: 6.6 inches, Super AMOLED, 720 x 1600 pixels resolution
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB (expandable up to 1TB with microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 48MP (main) + 8MP (ultra-wide) + 5MP (depth) + 5MP (macro)
- Front Camera: 20MP
- Battery: 5000mAh, non-removable, fast charging 15W
- Operating System: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Other features: 5G connectivity, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, GPS, USB Type-C, headphone jack
Price: The Samsung M42s is priced at around $330 in the international market.
Note: Prices may vary depending on the region and the retailer.
Finally, the Samsung M42s FRP bypass or unlock phone without PC method can be a daunting task, but with the methods we have provided, it can be done easily. Whether you choose to use the Pangu FRP Bypass apk or the Google Shortcut, the steps are simple and straightforward. Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is an important security feature that helps protect your phone from unauthorized access. However, there may be situations where you need to bypass or unlock your phone, and these methods can help you do that. We hope that this guide has been helpful in teaching you how to Samsung M42s FRP bypass or unlock phone without PC.
People Also Asked
What is FRP, and why is it important?
FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection, which is a security feature that prevents unauthorized access to your device after a factory reset. It helps protect your personal data and sensitive information.
Why would I need to bypass or unlock FRP on my Samsung M42s?
There may be situations where you forget your Google account credentials, or you buy a used phone that is locked with FRP. In such cases, you may need to bypass or unlock FRP to gain access to your device.
Will bypassing or unlocking FRP erase my data?
Yes, bypassing or unlocking FRP may erase your device data. It’s important to back up your data before attempting to bypass FRP.
What is Pangu FRP Bypass apk?
Pangu FRP Bypass apk is a third-party app that can help bypass FRP on Samsung devices. It is a popular tool for Samsung FRP bypass without a PC.
Can I use Google Account Manager to bypass FRP on my Samsung M42s?
Yes, you can use Google Account Manager to bypass FRP on Samsung devices. This method requires a bit more technical knowledge, but it can be an effective way to bypass FRP without a PC.
Will bypassing or unlocking FRP on my Samsung M42s unlock the network lock as well?
No, bypassing or unlocking FRP will not unlock the network lock on your device. You will need a separate method or service to unlock the network lock on your Samsung M42s.
Can I use these methods to bypass or unlock FRP on other Samsung models?
Yes, these methods can be used to bypass or unlock FRP on other Samsung models as well, but the steps may vary slightly depending on the device model and Android version.