We do a lot in smartphone security. But currently, mobile companies keep internal safety systems in their mobiles. Therefore, FRP plays an influential role as a safety belt in mobile security. Today we will know FRP, why FRP is bypassed, and how to Google account verification.
Also, we will know how to Bypass/Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy A51 without PC. FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection. That is, to open the regular lock on the smartphone by hard reset in recovery mode or by computer, the lock will stick more firmly.
In addition, FRP prevents the mobile from being reused if lost or stolen. All mobiles coming out from Android 5.1 Lollipop version till now have FRP. Almost all phone companies have FRP built-in in their phones. Friends, today we will show the Bypass/Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy A51 without PC.
How to Bypass/Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy A51 Without PC?
This phone is currently known as a good phone in the market. It will give you good inexperience. No more worries about the camera and batteries. Also, include very good quality cameras and batteries. See some features of the Samsung Galaxy A51.
This system is used in all the mobiles with the android 5.1 lollipops above version. You can re-run the mobile by verifying Google and removing the forgotten lock in this method. This system also acts as the security of the mobile.
This Bypass/Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy A51 without PC process has to be completed in a few steps with Gmail ID and password. When you sign in to Gmail, it will auto-turn on your mobile. Can also apply the same method to Samsung A5 and Samsung A8.
- Step 1: “Turn ON” your Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone, go to the “Let s go screen,” and click on the “Start icon.” Then go to the “Check out some info to get started” and Select all items, then click on the “Next” button.
- Step 2: Go to the new “Wi-Fi connection” display and set up the “Wi-Fi connection” options, then click on “Next.” Wait for a few seconds, then go to the “Checking for updates,” “Checking info,” and “Use my Google account instead” option.
- Step 3:Now here, find the “Google verifying your account” options here are a lock. Same time we can see the “Setting icon” and click it. Go to the “Samsung Keyboard” option here and press on the “Swipe touch and feedback” option. After going to the “Touch feedback” option, you will get the “Sound and vibration.”
- Step 4: You will find the “Ringtone” option here; click it, then go to the “SIM1” option and click it with the “Plus+ icon.” Same time here, find the “Allow” and “Deny” options and click on the “Deny” button.
- Step 5: Again, select the “Ringtone” with the “SIM1” option here; click on the “Plus + icon” then you will find the “Deny & don,t ask” again option and click it. The 3rd time selects the “Ringtone” with the “SIM1” option and clicks on the “Plus+ icon” same time, and you will find the “Setting” option and click it.
- Step 6: You will find the “Sound picker” page here; select the “Permissions” option, then click it. Same time here, we can see the “Search icon” and click it. Now, type on the “Other security settings” option and click it.
- Step 7: Go to the “Biometrics and security” page here. “Turn on” the “Pin windows” option and click it after clicking on the “Use screen lock type to unpin option.” You will find the “Protect your phone” display here to create the “PIN or Pattern” lock.
- Step 8: Go to the back with the Home screen, where you will find the “Let’s go icon,” “Check out some info to get started,” and the “Wi-Fi connection” option. You will find the “Checking for updates” and “Checking info” here; it’s complete automatically. Now draw your “Pattern” to unlock the phone.
- Step 9: After you find the google “Sign-in screen,” we can see the “Skip” options and click them. Then go to the “Skip account setup” page and click on the “Skip” option. Go to the “Google service” page here and click on the “More” and “Accept” option.
- Step 10: Same time here, you will find the “Review additional apps” options, unselect all items, and click on the “OK” option. Here, finding the “Adding the finishing touches” option is completely automatic. After, you will find the “Get recommended apps” option and click on the “Next” button.
- Step 11: Go to the “Sign in to your Samsung account” page here, click on the “Skip,” then here find the “Skip out on all this” option and click on the “Skip” button. Last moment you will find the “All done” display here; click on the “Finish” option.
- Step 12: You will get the new “Home screen” with “Welcome,” which means your Bypass/Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy A51 without PC will be completed. For better service on your device, please “Restart” your phone. Then open and use it smoothly.
- Turn ON the Samsung Galaxy A51 android phone.
- Connect Samsung A51 to a home Wi-Fi network.
- Once you see the Google Verification page, tap on ==> Settings Icon 🡺 Select Swipe, Touch & Feedback 🡺 , then scroll down and select the Feedback option.
- Inside Touch feedback, click on the Sounds and vibration option🡺 , then select Ringtone
- Tap on 🡺 then click on the + ADD button from the upper right corner 🡺 , then tap on DENY
- Click on Sim1 🡺 , click on the + ADD button from the Samsung A51 FRP bypass screen’s upper right corner, then select Deny and don task again.
- Tap on SIM1 🡺 , then click on the + ADD button 🡺 this time, click on Settings
- Here, go to the Permissions option 🡺 , click on the Search button 🡺 and type Bluetooth on the search bar.
- Now, choose Bluetooth from the searches 🡺 Open Bluetooth settings, turn it ON 🡺 , and connect your phone with Bluetooth headphones.
- When your Samsung A51 FRP Bypass 10 is connected to the Bluetooth headphones, 🡺 Push receives your headphones’ button for 3-4 seconds, then push it 3-4 times.
- Google Prompt will pop up on your phone is the screen. Tap on the MIC Icon 🡺 and speak Open Google.
- Here, the Google search bar will open; you need to type Chrome and search.
- This will open up Google Chrome for you in your “Samsung A51 FRP bypass” phone.
- Right now, you need to open this link in the chrome browser and download Apex Launcher.
- Once the download completes, install and open this application in your Samsung A31 FRP lock.
- Go to the Settings 🡺 , then select Lock screen & security 🡺 tap on Other Security Settings 🡺 and then Device Administration.
- Find my device is usually set to ON; you need to turn it OFF.
Samsung A51 FRP unlocks without Pc Few Steps:
- Go back to the settings and click on APPS.
- Click on “:” 3 dots from the upper right corner 🡺 , then select Show System Apps.
- You need to go inside Google Play Services 🡺 , tap on Storage 🡺 Manage Storage, and then click on Delete All Data.
- After deleting all data, click on DISABLE button to disable the Google Play Services app.
- Open this URL in Chrome again and download Bypass FRP lock APK.
- Link https://tinyurl.com/tech-bypass.
- After installing, go back to the Setting of your phone 🡺 , go inside Cloud and Accounts 🡺 Add account 🡺 , and select Google.
- Fortunately, you can now easily Sign in with any Google account by adding Gmail ID and Password.
- Once you sign in, Move to the Settings, 🡺 go inside the APPS folder 🡺 , then Disable.
- Then enable the Google Play Services.
- FRP Bypass Samsung A51 Android 10 completes here, and you can restart your phone and complete the initial setup.
- This phone code is Samsung SM – A515F/ DS, SM-A515G/ DS FRP bypass, you.
Samsung Galaxy A51 Features
Samsung Galaxy A51 Android 10 was first released on 2019 December 16. The display type is very high; it also contains Super AMOLED. Body dimension is 158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9 mm (6.24 x 2.90 x 0.31 in)and weight 172 g (6.07 oz).
Samsung Galaxy A51 size is 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~87.4% screen-to-body ratio) and Resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 PPI density). For protection, also use a Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, and plastic frame.
Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) and Exynos 9611 (10nm) make it more powerful. No worries about the memory and also, use microSDXC (dedicated slot) Internal 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM.
Samsung Galaxy A51 the camera is very powerful with quality. Main the camera is Quad 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth) and the selfie camera is Single 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm.
Samsung Galaxy A51 mobile has a very powerful battery of Type Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable with a 15W fast charging system. Other features are Sensors Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, compass Virtual proximity sensing, which will give you a long-time mobile user experience.
In the above discussion, it is evident that FRP is mobile security. However, it is impossible to unlock the mobile without the previous Gmail and password once locked. To complete the Google account verification and Bypass/Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy A51 without PC, quickly follow the sequence and steps shown in the image.
If there is a problem with Bypass/Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy A51 without PC, please contact the mail number given on the site.