Your much-loved mobile is suddenly FRP locked (Factory Reset Protection). Don’t know how to open the FRP lock. Even don’t know the trick to bypass the FRP lock. If you are facing such a situation, this article brings good news for you. Here you will find the complete trick on how to unlock or FRP bypass Motorola Razr 40 without a PC. You can complete the process in a step-by-step and easy way without the need for any SIM card, code, or computer. So start the work of bypassing with caution and patience.
Unlock or FRP Bypass Motorola Razr 40 Without PC 2023
Requirements to Unlock/Bypass FRP Lock
- Keep the phone charged by at least 60% or 80% to complete the bypass Google account verification on Motorola Moto Razr 40 Android phones working on time.
- The success of unlock or FRP bypass Motorola Razr 40 without the computer method depends a lot on the internet connection and speed, so try to keep the internet connection and speed good.
- Your mobile data will be lost to complete unlock or FRP bypass Motorola Razr 40 without a PC. So make sure to backup the necessary data.
- You must download FRP bypass tools or FRP bypass apk to unlock or FRP bypass Motorola Razr 40 without the computer.
- Step 1: Press and hold the “Volume” key at the same time to power on as finding the “Hi there” screen and click the “Start” button. For primary setup click Connect to mobile network > Skip > Privacy & software updates > Accept & continue > Copy app & data > Don’t copy.
- Step 2: Go next step see the “Verify Pin” page here and click “Use my Google account instead.” Comes the “Verify your account” page but this page is locked. Go back to the “Setup Wizard” where the language selection is located.
- Step 3: Here carefully press and hold both “Volume keys” to Enable/Disable Talkback. See below and tap the “Vision setting” option.
- Step 4: Click to cross how many stages TalkBack > Use TalkBack > Welcome TalkBack > draw Reverse L > While using the app > Use voice command to control TablBack > Use Voice command.
- Step 5: Click to go to the next step double-tap “Use voice command” and say loudly “Google Assistant.” Disable the “TalkBack” and tap both “Volume” keys at the same time for 3 or 5 seconds.
- Step 6: Go below and see the “Keyboard icon” and tap it then type “Open YouTube” and send it.
- Step 8: Now we are in the middle of the process and find the “Welcome to Chrome” page and click the “Accept & continue” option. Another step “Turn on sync” will find here click “No thank.”
- Step 9: See the search bar and type here “frpfile.com/bypass” then tap it. You will see the mobile screen then click Set lock Screen > Protect your phone > Set Pattern a few times until it’s locked.
- Step 10: Wait a few moments then get the “Keep your device unlocked while it’s on you” option and click on the “YES I’M IN” and “Got it.”
- Step 11: Now cross the 1st stage “Hi there” screen and click the “Start” button. Click step-by-step Connect to mobile network > Skip > Privacy & software updates > Accept & continue > Copy app & data > Don’t copy.
- Step 12: Must draw your Pattern, PIN, or fingerprint to Bypass the FRP/Google lock and continue to click Skip account setup > Skip > Sign in > Skip.
- Step 13: Click serially on how many normal steps you will get Google services > More & Accept > Confirm your pattern > Unlock with your fingerprint > Skip > Review additional apps > OK.
- Step 14: Finally, click Let’s stay in touch > More > You’re all set > Done.
- Step 15: That means unlock or FRP bypass Motorola Razr 40 without PC method is completed successfully.
How to Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP)
The simple way to deactivate Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on your device follow these steps carefully:
- Simple way first power on the Motorola Razr 40 device and go to the “Settings” option.
- Go below carefully and click the “Accounts” or “User & Accounts” option then click it.
- Now see where your Google account settings reside tap on the “Google” option.
- When finding the “Remove” or “Manage” option tap it. Remind it depends on the device model.
- Now step-by-step follow the on-screen instructions to remove your Google account.
- Finally, you complete the removal of your Google account and restart your device to use it easily.
Finally, no matter how powerful the FRP lock is, it can be bypassed with the right method. The method described above shows how to unlock or FRP bypass Motorola Razr 40 without the computer step by step. Hope you can easily bypass your mobile in no time. The process is completely free without any kind of money and you can do the Google account verification by yourself without the help of a computer. To bypass follow the image instructions given in the article specifically.